cant launch the game anymore till 10.4 game crash

Same here ! since 10.4 patch

SnowRunner crash 10.4.jpg

the same crash for my brother to ...

Same. Tried older saves. Also broken. Been having this problem constantly since I decided to try the new region. Not sure what to do. Play something else I suppose.

Hello.
We are sorry about this.
Please attach this link https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/55188/cant-launch-the-game-anymore-till-10-4-game-crash/3 and email us your DxDiag file and your CrashDump ( C:\users*username*\AppData\Local\Saber\CrashDump.dmp ) to snowrunner@saber3d.com

To get a DxDiag, display the Run dialog using Windows+R, type dxdiag and tap OK. Then you can save your dxdiag as .txt file.

@Grimtook
@NetRunner
@BlackRam911

Had this yesterday too, consistently crashing at start (PTS, not the LIVE - the 9.0 worked). My UI could not even get the crash dialog to foreground and that happened with a black screen directly after start.

In my case, the Windows 2020H2 Update was done shortly before. I have no clue if thats a coincidence or reason.

But: After I updated my graphics driver (NVidia) to the current one using the "reinstall" option (not only "upgrade"). Instantly I was OK again. No deinstall/reinstall of the game itself needed, "verification" of the game was done prior without visible issues and success.

So I assume a DirectX/Graphics Driver issue caused by the 2020H2 Update.

HTH.

last edited by JTT

It crashed for me twice today upon launching and after that it started launching fine again.
I'll send my crash dump and dxdiag.

@NetRunner i email you my crash for this morning if u want more thing juste tell me 😛