Active Suspension

Kolebs are getting active suspension, and that is great.
But why not give Active Suspension to the Azov 10x10 who clearly needs it WAY more.

Q: Why not use a drone as "scout vehicle"?
A: Because its too easy.

How is that the same? Having a better suspension on the Azov 10x10 will not make it op. Il rather have a higher fuel consumption that that stupid low suspension. Please make it right. If you dont Wanna use it, then dont! But i do Wanna use it but now it aint no point.

@Paganfears
That 10x10 Azov is pretty ok. And it was MUCH worse a few versions ago.

Its especially stable, one of the few trucks being drivable with a fuel tank and it has no issue at all with a service trailer behind it. Its also very good with a large crane having a decent range.

last edited by JTT

It's not bad. But as i said no point of using it.
It's not called balance. Who in their right mind think it was worth getting to lvl 22 and then but that with a Lamborghini suspension

@CanuckRunner said in Active Suspension:

It's called balance.

no, its called a good game, close to simulator

volat (kolob) irl has an option of active suspension, this kamaz - HASN’T!
So from here topic should be closed, kids “i wanna i wanna” should play some acrade fancy games.

last edited by Stazco

It's called balance.

imagine caring about game balance in a casual, non-competitive game.

Even in real life, that Azov 10x10 (Kamaz 5340) is not that low to the ground and has a front similar to the Dan so that it doesn't touch the ground.

Yes it's kinda weird to say balance in a game like this. And if the Azov had the same suspension like the Dan it would be awesome. Not annoying. If you then find it to good, then dont use it.

@ElectroNUTTY We all wish every truck had every add-on, was unstoppable and could equip Tayga tires, right?

That said, the Azov 7 is probably the best heavy crane truck in the game. Options are nice.

@ElectroNUTTY We all wish every truck had every add-on, was unstoppable and could equip Tayga tires, right?

That said, the Azov 7 is probably the best heavy crane truck in the game. Options are nice.

Let's not really go there. All I wish is that my Azov 10x10 wouldn't eat the ground every time I go downhill.

@ElectroNUTTY Thank you, Finally a guy with some common sence. Thats my point why use it? The truck will be beaten up or stuck with the front in some mudhole. I would so like to use it more but i dont becouse its just annoying.