gang rating over 6000 breaks difficulty

Beat deadly with level X team with 5 fighters, got to rating 6228 from wiping, relearning skills (bug?). Trying to start new deadly operation but deadly shows low AI values 8/4500 rating. Have a screenshot. Guess I noticed that mid previous operation the store switched to giving level 1 items too.

Was thinking level 6 armor would maybe drop next operation after beating deadly 6000. And where is level 6 armor? It's listed in a trophy.

Same as where is the bolter or melta gun but in the game files yet unobtainable....

@altima_boy_ff said in gang rating over 6000 breaks difficulty:

Beat deadly with level X team with 5 fighters, got to rating 6228 from wiping, relearning skills (bug?). Trying to start new deadly operation but deadly shows low AI values 8/4500 rating.

Yep,
has now also happened to me 😞
but iam not sure the gangraqtio really deals with it (not only) because ive already completed an op with 6000+..
this time the last mission chrashes , what I think is responsible for.. = saving issues

@altima_boy_ff said in gang rating over 6000 breaks difficulty:

Was thinking level 6 armor would maybe drop next operation after beating deadly 6000. And where is level 6 armor? It's listed in a trophy.

I have now got two armor VI from lucky strands boxes, which have the same absorption as V 30,30,60 🤔 🤣 🤓
Only VI weapons are desirable

I posted a separate topic about my level VI armor about the same time. Was there a date in the code before it would drop? Odd it happens about the same time for us and doesn't seem to be a patch update to enable it.