Forum features and sections.

looking to see if anyone has any opinions on features or sections that the forum might need or would helpful.

there has already been request for different sections for languages, mod admin list, post liking. would also like to see about friends list maybe. anything else you can think of?

now would be nice to not get too crazy with things, but still if it will actually make the forums better or helpful is all.

I will second a moderator/admin list. Right now, we just see the labels when they post something. I have no idea who that the moderators are other than sodoma.

@roughrider said in Forum features and sections.:

I will second a moderator/admin list. Right now, we just see the labels when they post something. I have no idea who that the moderators are other than sodoma.

He's the only one for now. We'll recruit more soon 🙂

Post-release i'm sure a sub-forum(if possible) in the modding section regarding the map maker and mod converter tools would be good. For feedback, Q&A, how to's etc.

@kpbruka said in Forum features and sections.:

Post-release i'm sure a sub-forum(if possible) in the modding section regarding the map maker and mod converter tools would be good. For feedback, Q&A, how to's etc.

Yep, a section dedicated to maps is planned.

Also at the moment some sort of official statement posted somewhere very easy to find regarding consoles and modding would be nice as that topic seems to be repeatedly posted by those who have not gone through the effort of searching.

@kpbruka said in Forum features and sections.:

Also at the moment some sort of official statement posted somewhere very easy to find regarding consoles and modding would be nice as that topic seems to be repeatedly posted by those who have not gone through the effort of searching.

That would be the FAQ.

a section devoted to posting videos and screen shots would be nice to add to the forum.

also on a side note, what about getting this "not enough reputation points" fixed so people can report on spam, inappropriate and foul threads/posts?

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local said in Forum features and sections.:

also on a side note, what about getting this "not enough reputation points" fixed so people can report on spam, inappropriate and foul threads/posts?

This has been reported to NobeBB, our forum hoster, but no news from a fix so far. It can't be done on Focus' side, except by turning on the whole reputation system and using it. But that's not planned for now.

@netheos understandable, thank you for the info.