PTS not loading anymore

The PTS has stopped loading my saved and crashed every time since 10.4, but after re installing it, hoping it would fix the issue, the PTS is not even loading anymore, it just crashes. Could use some help with that! Im on PC btw 🙂
Thanks!!

last edited by fugu

Hello! We are sorry about this.
Could you please email us a DxDiag file and a Crashdump file (C:\usersusername\AppData\Local\Saber\CrashDump.dmp), attaching this link https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/55472/pts-not-loading-anymore to snowrunner@saber3d.com?

Please follow the steps below to get a DxDiag

1. Press the "Windows" key and the "R" key on your keyboard to bring up the “Run” box.
  2. In the “Run” box, type in "DxDiag".
  3. Press "Enter". This will start the DxDiag utility.
  4. Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool appears, click on the "Save All Information" button at the bottom.
  5. When asked where to save the file, click on the drop-down box next to "Save In" and select "Desktop".
  6. In the "File Name" box, the name DxDiag.txt should appear. Leave this as is and click on the "OK" button.
  7. Click the Exit button to exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
  8. On the Desktop, there should be a file named "DxDiag" or "DxDiag.txt". If you don't see it, please repeat the steps above and make sure to save the file to the Desktop.
    Attach this file to your email.

I have sent all the info. Thank you for taking the time to help me!!! 🙂
Have a great one!