Pathfinding issues 1.1.0.22

43e2c49f-620b-4ca1-9364-62fbb7fe1518-image.png

9590d62f-3853-414a-b433-032c97edba7d-image.png Platform: PC

Game mode: Operations

Missions:
Retrieval: Machine Parts on the Sludge Sea map
Retrieval: Weapon Prototype on the Stinger Mould Sprawl map

Here are a couple of AI-related bugs I've recorded in 1.1.0.22. I've included links to YouTube showing examples.

These bugs are the result of a pathfinding issue. In some cases, the AI recovers from the problem and in others, it remains stuck.

Example 1, Example 2 and Example 3 take place on the same exact spot on the Sludge Sea map.

Example 4 and Example 5 occur on another spot on the Sludge Sea map.

Example 6 on another spot on the Sludge Sea map.

Example 7 on yet another spot on the Sludge Sea map.

Meanwhile on the Stinger Mould Sprawl map, there are similar "hotspots" for pathfinding problems: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Example 4.

This is the worst instance of the pathfinding bug on the Stinger Mould Sprawl map as it all but locks down the AI.

Hi Geeb, thanks for reporting!

I've seen your many reports and they are pretty useful 🙂 But it would be amazing if you could also link log files!
You can find the Necromunda.log file here : C:\Users[YourPCName]\AppData\Local\Necromunda\Saved\Logs

As for now, we'll try to repro on our side to address these issues to devs and provide thm as much information as possible

Thank you again, hope it didn't bother you too much!

Hugo, I've submitted a new post based on a new recording. That post includes a Necromunda log file. I hope you find it useful.

Thank you very much, I'll take a look on it!