Main Objective in the game?

Greetings..

I am comming from a love towards Spintires game...Hopefully new company and devs are gona take care with this game and love it like we had large amount of people loving the current game.. I like what you guys are doing and i am supporting it all the way..cant wait to buy the game.

Now my questions as it states on the tittle is.. What is the main objective of the game? Will the game have story? Or it will be just like old spintires where you drive lumber from one part to another part of the map?

Additionally so i dont open new thread etc.
One thing this game is missing is manual lumber cutting and trimming (just like FS17 has it Ponsse machines)
Would love if you can go to a swamp cut down lumber pull it out of the swamps and drag it to sawmill where it gets prepared to transport.

Please i know there is two months till release but this would be welcome feature.

Be good add on, especially as Focus is a Publisher of Farming Simulator 2017

Maybe these programs will melt together and then we have to transport cows and pigs instead of logs 😉

Anything other then just logging would be nice.

@DJankovic said in Main Objective in the game?:

Additionally so i dont open new thread etc.
One thing this game is missing is manual lumber cutting and trimming (just like FS17 has it Ponsse machines)
Would love if you can go to a swamp cut down lumber pull it out of the swamps and drag it to sawmill where it gets prepared to transport.

Please i know there is two months till release but this would be welcome feature.

There will be several missions