New Insurgency: Sandstorm video features and Closed Alpha coming soon!

You guys weren't kidding when you said 'soon'. Nice!

Hi!

How can I sign up for the Closed Beta?

@moods2010 said in New Insurgency: Sandstorm video features and Closed Alpha coming soon!:

Hi!

How can I sign up for the Closed Beta?

Hello, registrations are closed for now but we plan more testing sessions in the future. Have a nice day!

@netheos

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Any news on console testing, specific PS4?

And how can I stay updated the best way? 🙂

@moods2010 said in New Insurgency: Sandstorm video features and Closed Alpha coming soon!:

@netheos

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Any news on console testing, specific PS4?

And how can I stay updated the best way? 🙂

First testing sessions will be on Windows, but we'd love to open them to consoles. Although it's technically more demanding, meaning there is nothing certain yet. We'll announce here and on social networks any news about that.

Best way to stay updated is to follow us on social networks and subscribe to our newsletter 🙂
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/insurgencygame/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/insurgencygame
Newsletter: bottom right corner in the official website

last edited by Netheos

Is there a beta for this on Windows (PC)? If so how do you go about signing up. I am very interested in this game and it has really caught my attention. Its the modern up to date battling I have been looking for. I would ask about Timeline and Beta testing for XBOX but I have see those questions answered for PS4. But with PC any timeline for beta or how to go about signing up for that??

Any information would be greatly appreciated

@cpbravo11 said in New Insurgency: Sandstorm video features and Closed Alpha coming soon!:

Is there a beta for this on Windows (PC)? If so how do you go about signing up. I am very interested in this game and it has really caught my attention. Its the modern up to date battling I have been looking for. I would ask about Timeline and Beta testing for XBOX but I have see those questions answered for PS4. But with PC any timeline for beta or how to go about signing up for that??

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Hi, we're not in beta yet, but we're currently running a closed Alpha with a few hundreds players. Registration are now sadly closed for this testing session, but we'll have more in the future.

About testing sessions on consoles, same answer for Xbox One and PS4. It might arrive later but nothing confirmed for now.

Not in my Spam mail.

It's not in mine either.. 😛

That's unfortunate I was really hoping to be able to play this

What a pity that I haven't got any access to this alpha test. Really hope it would be.

Been watching a few vids from E3
and I put money down for my pre order. Not what I normally do as I only pre order big AAA games, but it's the fact that you have coop against Ai which is what i enjoy playing.