Game stops loading (XBOX)

I stoped playing the game yesterday evening by saving and quitting to the menu. Shut down the box. Today, I continued playing, started a mission in operations and the game crashed. Since then, I was unable to load my save anymore (game stops loading at 62%). Reinstalled game, cleared cache, reboot console, nothing works.

Awesome job guys!

Hey Cuthred, really sorry to hear about this 😞

I there any way you could provide us your save? You should be able to copy it to an USB key following this method:

Using a hard drive or storage device
If you prefer to use physical methods for your save transfers you can also use an external hard drive or USB storage device. Simply connect the device you want to use to the console and you will be met with a prompt to format it for use with the Xbox One. Once this is done, you should be able to use this device to back up your saves.

Head to the ‘Storage’ menu and you will now be able to select any data you wish to back up to access a drop-down menu. Select ‘Transfer’ and you should be able to move any data – be it saves, games, or settings to the external device. Now, connect this device to the other console you want to use while it is powered off. When you turn it on you should receive a prompt to bring in all your data from your external device.

We've been reported a few similar cases, but we need the most files possible to help devs finds out what is going on.

Again, we're truely sorry that you faced such an inconvenience and we'll work our best to fix as soon as possible!

you cannot transfer save data on XBOX. And even if I could, it would be unreadable by you since the data is signed by my user.

last edited by Cuthred

Shocking that there is no reply to this yet. I have just encountered the exact same issue on my xbox one gang. Fails loading at 62%

This now known issue has been laying dormant for weeks now it seems, and there is zero update on a fix?

We just meant to invest hundreds more hours on a new gang, just for it too, to one day decide you should be looking at your xbox dashboard and not the gang you've just tried to load?

Whats the refund policy for this game?

with today's update (1.2.3.0 build 834), I can load my gang again. Will check gameplay tomorrow.

seems to work, thanks for fixing. Charging also seems to work now.