Really tho?

i do not think they "lied" to anyone. more like people hoped and expected more than they were told. i have asked a few times and still have yet to have anyone answer this. just where exactly did they say console was to get user created mods? if it is something the company creates it would be considered a DLC.

if they were to actually add user mods to console it would be awesome. i also see porting to console as a good thing, but to expect it to be the same as PC is a bit much. i know some games do it, but usually it is triple A titles that people refer to when talking about this. well this is not a triple A title game. it is a niche game even for PC that has been ported to console. while i do hope console users get user mods at some point, i would not say they "lied" about it to get sales.

last edited by A Former User

This game ran 60 fps on my super old PC with only a gtx465. I can't fathom why people just don't get it for pc

I have R9 380X and it even don't switch to "performance mode" to run this game 😃

which is nice, but how well a PC can handle the game is not the point the OP is making here. whether or not people feel lied to is. which is why i asked what i did and still have yet to have someone answer.

i have seen many people (console users) saying they have been lied to and feel ripped off because the company did not do what they were expecting and hoped for. so if the company lied, then show me where this "lie" is. i have never seen it nor has anyone showed me yet.

Don't feed the trolls...

@sodoma quite true, but my question still remains for those who still feel this way about things.

Here is what I found searching the internet....

Will there be mod support on consoles?

The first goal of the team at Saber was to bring the Spintires experience to consoles in a new improved version. Releasing the best possible base game was the first priority. Now the goal is to fix the last remaining technical issues and bring some of the most requested features in the game (wheel support on consoles and working mirrors in cockpit view are on the list).

We hear your requests about mods on consoles and we understand them. They won't be available in the short run on PS4 and Xbox One. But we plan to support Spintires: MudRunner in the long run and we'll develop future updates with community feedback in mind.*

So when looking at exactly the words from Focus, they have never said they will support mods on console.

Thank you everyone for taking the few minutes of you’re time to straighten things up.... see I’ve seen many people say they’ve been lied to and this and that but if you or they had read most post or kept up with Saber or First Home interactive then they’d know that they never said it will happen or is gonna they said they look into it when the time comes so anyone who feels this is true read over the replies one more time and tell me did they lie or did they tell the truth...?