!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC GAMES MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello.
I have a problem with the EpicGames platform. In "Mudrunner" I cannot join an existing game. I was playing with my friends and it was not possible to invite friends to a saved game. Everyone played as if on their host. You can only invite friends to a new multiplayer game, but then progress is lost. I contacted EpicGames but they said the problem was with FocusStudio.
On Steam, it is possible to invite multiplayer from the steam overlay but EpicGames does not. Please fix this

I have the same problem.

@SweetDream591 said in !!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC GAMES MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Hello.
I have a problem with the EpicGames platform. In "Mudrunner" I cannot join an existing game. I was playing with my friends and it was not possible to invite friends to a saved game. Everyone played as if on their host. You can only invite friends to a new multiplayer game, but then progress is lost. I contacted EpicGames but they said the problem was with FocusStudio.
On Steam, it is possible to invite multiplayer from the steam overlay but EpicGames does not. Please fix this

все мои волки делают - ауф

@SweetDream591, Hi, I have the same problem! Did you solve it somehow? For some reason your question is not answered by the administrators, it's kind of odd.

Exactly, what they told to me. I also contacted Focus and they told me that they forwarded my issue to the tech department. I hope it's fixable !