Xbox omg the bugs, fix em

On what platform did the bug occur?
Xbox One
On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Operations

List of buggs

1. Cant start a second operation. THIS IS A GAMEBREAKING ISSUE.
  2. Infamy got lost after i finished story mode
  3. The first time I start the game it crashes but so i have to start it again (added this later, forgot about it)

Anoying things

1. Stupd AI, you know what i meen this cant have been a suprise to you and if it is you need to fire your game testers.

2. Random Crashes in general.

Im trying to be civil about this. Because i realy like the game but I didnt buy this game to test it for you. I bought it to play a game and escape the nurglerot outside. So please with suger on top fix the fucking bugs.

Best
De_Dude

last edited by De_Dude

I hooe they fix soon im experienceing alot of game crashs and today game wolnt even launch anymore..

@De_Dude of course not. Focus doesn't give a fuck.

Hello, we have a big bug fixing update on its way on Xbox One. It's going thorugh certification process and will be dpeloyed as fast as possible. We're sorry for the delay!

@Netheos not fast enough. Every other gaming company would've had this shit handled a month ago. Stop making excuses and pitiful "we're working on it" claims. Your company got their money and doesn't give a fuck. You should be ashamed working for this company.

It's not their fault we didn't get it when we were supposed to.
It's Microsoft that's delayed it the last 10 days.

Focus did a massive patch to fix things while during a pandemic, which is why it took so long.

I'm unhappy at the situation, yet I'm not complaining to Focus.

@Ferrous-Angelus they released a broken and faulty product. It's 100% their fault. Lyrian released Baldur's Gate 3 as early access, so it was known to have faults. They had a patch within the first 24 hours during quarantine, so that no excuse for Focus. Additionally look at EVERY OTHER GAME Focus has made, every one of them have had issues like this. They knew fuck fucking well. They deserve all the blame and a fucking lawsuit.

Yeah so i got some sort of update (no fix wizard or what ever you called it). And i can play one mission in to the new operation then i get cought in a save loop at the mission recap. And what about the infamy points? Will you fix that at a later date or are those fuabar? When will i be able to play this game as intended? This is growing tiersome.

Hi, sorry you had no reply earlier.

The last patch came out last week and correct many issues, did you try to load your gang since it released?
As for the Infamy, the issue has been fixed so you won't lose them again, but lost points cannot be given back, we're truly sorry about this.
Devs are working their best to correct these issues you faced and all we can do while they're at it is apologize to you.

The game still crashes constantly. The ai is dumber then a jar of picles snd i do not mean the Rick kind. This is borderline .This leads me in to my question will we you defacto betatesters be compensated in any way or form.

Hey @De_Dude, can you tell me more about "game still crashes constantly"? Where is it crashing? What were you doing? Did you install yesterday's patch? If so, did it change anything to the issues you faced?
We're once again sorry to hear about the inconveniences you issued, but without information we can't help you much...

@De_Dude said in Xbox omg the bugs, fix em:

The game still crashes constantly. The ai is dumber then a jar of picles snd i do not mean the Rick kind. This is borderline .This leads me in to my question will we you defacto betatesters be compensated in any way or form.

We 100% were/are their beta testers my dude. They pushed a busted game, refused calls for a refund and have all of us feeding them their big reports. My favorite is when they went into hiding in their own fourms when calls for said refunds happened, if you go through the older threads people had to go to Xbox/Playstation to get their hard earned cash back from their grubby mits, unforgivable.

last edited by venerablemarine

@Focus_HugoM said in Xbox omg the bugs, fix em:

Hey @De_Dude, can you tell me more about "game still crashes constantly"? Where is it crashing? What were you doing? Did you install yesterday's patch? If so, did it change anything to the issues you faced?
We're once again sorry to hear about the inconveniences you issued, but without information we can't help you much...

On PS4 I'm still getting the occasional crash. The latest example was whilst aiming at an AI ganger with one of my Heavies from max range. Not sure what happened, probably had just been playing for too long without a break.

The good thing is that unlike last month, the game is now back to reloading exactly where it crashed once started back up. Sometimes the reload will fail 1-2 times before working, but eventually it loads the mission again, returning to the starrt of the turn that caused the crash.

Oh and today I noticed AI gangers using grenades and ranged weapons to destroy barricades, so they could reach the items behind them. They're learning! 🙂

@casbyness Sorry to hear that, please let us know next time it happens. We'll try to get the more details possible on how to reproduce so we can get it fixed.

@Focus_HugoM

Yes i downloaded the patch and you are going in the right direction. But with that said i get crashes in operations i dont see a patern to the crashes sometime its during gameplay other times its loading maps or when you finish a map and other times its in the hideout. During the 4hour gameplay yesterday i had 6 crashes

The AI well, yeah you know. Ill give you that its doesnt get cought in the terrain as much any more but its still dumb as dogshit. Solocharging a group of melee fighters or kneeling i the open surrounded by my rangeunits.

And ive got a question about the infamy point for the story missions. The nine points i lost in the bug reported in start of this thread, how do i get them back? Ive played the story again but im not geting the points the rest of the infamy points reset so to speek but not that part. Im i wasteing my time trying to get those back?

Plus you did not the awnser the question about what our sallary as betatesters is?

As said before, unfortunately lost infamy point cannot be restored.

For your crashes, we're interested in having more infomation on how it happens and what you're doing when it does. Best would be to have some files to look directly for the issues, but I know you're on Xbox One and it's not easy to have saves on this platform...

@Focus_HugoM Add more goals that players can complete, like the new Van Saar goal that gives 3 Infamy (for completing an operation at Tier 3 with Van Saar). If you add a bunch of new goals (e.g. for defeating 150 of each type of ganger) then players who lost Infamy in the past will be able to re-earn it by achieving the new goals 🙂

Hi @casbyness I already transmitted your suggestions, devs and prod will look for a good solution that fits in well for everyone 🙂