new paystar issues

nice looking truck
HOWEVER, AWD does not work , to low to the ground. first 2 logging contracts are in deep mud. how about bigger tires ? and o ya fix the AWD please....................................

PS did i mention the AWD does not work ......................

last edited by barefootbob

@barefootbob this was mentioned just 264 times 🤦🏻♂

@Eversman said in new paystar issues:

@barefootbob this was mentioned just 264 times ‍

Make that 266 times ~ turns out to be FULLY frustrating when my two wheel drive Kodiak C70 OUT-PULLS the monster ~ why are big truck in this game so bleedin lame all of them.

are you sure this paystar must be equipped with awd?
does it have 8x4 (8x6) versions irl?

last edited by Stazco

@gbeeTen and is not amazing that it has been mentioned 266 times ( now 267 ) and it still is not corrected. it is a glitch in the xml file. so a simple fix.

The real problem here, as i see it . I don't believe when they create these maps that they play them through , AT ALL ! how can you not notice the AWD not working on a brand new DLC truck ? how do you not supply enough large pipes to complete a task ? How do you NOT know 1 of the triggers is not even working ?

I understand the basics of bleed over and codes crashing into one another so to speak, ( like i said BASICS )

then they ask for codes and replays?

Hold on, play YOUR friken game and you would already KNOW !

I get this is a TEST server, but my gosh , play it through at least 1 time on console and pc and then start testing on us .

In my un-educated opinion it is ridiculous for some of these simple problems not to be corrected before hand .
and then not interact / acknowledge the issues and days or weeks could pass before they bother to correct .

yukon was a bloody knightmare. Wisconsin plays very smooth very little problems compared to yukon. but some of these problems are just silly. Front axel torque ( none) CMON ! the game didn't change that setting ill wager a lazy programmer missed it and never played the game through.

rant over ...........................................