Delaque (already) in the game

Old table top player here and have been enjoying the game with a group of 3 other players, having a blast running a small multiplayer campaign. One of the players is a Delaque fan from the table top game and is waiting for their release. We have a running joke that the Delaque are already in the game, just as per their nature, you never see them.

This had me think a neat idea for the game would be random in game events. Keep the percent chance of a random event low so the mystique stays high. Imagine playing a multiplayer game when suddenly a single Delaque ganger pops up from behind some cover, takes a pot shot at the closest ganger, then disappears. This would be a great way to tease the upcoming release of Delaque or any other future release and would create great WTF moments in the game that players could share and speculate about.

This could also be a great way to expand upon the world within the hive without having to increase the number of gangs. Did you see that? Was that a Spyrer in the background? Did I just see a Ratskin? My ultimate desire would be to see a multiplayer scenario where Karloth Valois and his Plague Zombies emerge from the Underhive and must be driven off.

Any events other people can think of they'd like to see?

"My ultimate desire would be to see a multiplayer scenario where Karloth Valois and his Plague Zombies emerge from the Underhive and must be driven off."

Mine too that would be awesome, ideally as a mini campaign. Sadly not sure the game is set up to handle large numbers of zombies though.

Well the Jan patch did hint at something weird happening deep in the Hive, with people randomly disappearing. So far I haven't experienced anything weird in the game though, besides the usual bugs 🙂

Also, Delaque will be the last gang to get released. They're always last, even in the 1990s. Cawdor should be next. I expect Focus will try to align the two remaining gang releases with the parallel Games Workshop book/boxed sets (since they did that with Van Saar).

A roaming Ambull or Ambot would be fun. So would hired Bounty Hunters, an interactive base where you can talk to gangers and hanger-ons, a trophy room, law enforcement, the possibility of your gang becoming infected by a Genestealer Cult, a new ganger type that handles each House's signature pets, and a second story mode covering the three latter gangs.

Unfortunately it's likely not the devs fault that they haven't released all the gangs yet. I'm 95% certain that Games Workshop won't allow the game release of DLC'S till the physical TT game items have been released

@Adam_rush29 said in Delaque (already) in the game:

Unfortunately it's likely not the devs fault that they haven't released all the gangs yet. I'm 95% certain that Games Workshop won't allow the game release of DLC'S till the physical TT game items have been released

I think exactly the same.