[BUG][PC] (12.2) Unable to switch maps

Since finishing the contract "Train Departure" (Co-op) unable to switch to any other map.

We played the mission (see above) and the game crashed exactly in the moment when it was finished.
I hosted the game and my friend got a disconnect. Needs no saying that the mission was not finished for him.

Sideeffect:
One barrel of fuel left on the truck although it was counting correct for me and like I said it finished it for me - I could watch the "scene".

Since then I cannot switch maps/ cannot leave "Grainwoods River" (SP/Coop)
I tried so far (unsuccessfully) to travel to different regions

• -> garage to garage
  • -> from garage to car & vice versa
last edited by halbdurch

@halbdurch Thank you for the report.
You can't change the map in the co-op, or in the single player too?
Also please send us the save folder: C: \ Users \ * username * \ Documents \ My Games \ SnowRunnerBeta \ base \ storage. You can email at snowrunner@saber3d.com (don't forget to link to this topic on the forum), or upload to the cloud and share the link here.

@aessiq said in [BUG][PC] (12.2) Unable to switch maps:

snowrunner@saber3d.com

Hey!
Thank you in advance - mail was sent a couple minutes ago.

🤞🏽

Edit:
sent the zipped storage folder from my friend (who played with me) as well

last edited by halbdurch

I am at the same problem in single player mode as well. I can load in to Grainwoods from main menu but i can't go to any other map in the game. I only get inf loading screen.

edit: I had the issue in 12.1 but was too busy to play mess with it for bit until recently. Even edited save file (after making a backup) to reset that mission as need 1 track left to complete and still crashed.

last edited by arbiter9605

Yep can confirm same issue for me both single and multiplayer, completed the "train Departure" and then cant change maps, can load grainwoods but cant change to another map either by the map screen or by travelling through, i did notice prior to completing the mission i drove near the train and my game went to like 1 frame a second really really laggy till i moved away from the train. so it may be the train causing the issue. that same 1 frame a second occurs when changing maps using the map screen the loading wheel bottom right goes into ultra slow spinning mode low frames per sec.

Same problem, single player , tasks that are normally completed, just sent the savedata

@aessiq said in [BUG][PC] (12.2) Unable to switch maps:

You can't change the map in the co-op, or in the single player too?
Also please send us the save folder: C: \ Users \ * username * \ Documents \ My Games \ SnowRunnerBeta \ base \ storage. You can email at snowrunner@saber3d.com (don't forget to link to this topic on the forum), or upload to the cloud and share the link here.

I would send you mine as well but my storage folder is 130 meg in size and only compress to 129meg which cannot be sent by email.

@Rodeown You can use any cloud service (e.g. Google Drive) and create a link which you put in the mail

Just managed to roll the train over due to the 1 fps issue on my brothers game, that is not getting put upright anytime soon lol this really needs looking at . heres the picture for a laugh alt text getting within winch distance or attaching a winch to the train causes massive lag to 1fps, obviously a train issue.

last edited by Rodeown

@blackjack01 said in [BUG][PC] (12.2) Unable to switch maps:

Same problem, single player , tasks that are normally completed, just sent the savedata

Same problem, just sent "storage" archive.

@Amynue But the train is the item that causes the not able to switch maps issue which we are talking about here so it is in the correct place.