Thanks for the update

Thanks for the update. All mods not working, all money lost once again, progress lost again. I give up!

Its called test server for a reason....

@Highee said in Thanks for the update:

So how do you suppose we can test locked contracts if progress is continuously reset before unlocking them? Why should we spend hours wasting our fucking time. What happens when the update goes live with half the problems that was reported on the test server? Or is that a test server also!

Hello, it's SnowRunner Support.
We are sorry that happened to you.

Could you please give us a KSIVA code (enabled in the settings, it's in the bottom screen) and specify the time of the happening (with your timezone)? We'll pass that to our team. Please share with us, what progress did you lose and on what maps?

@bushwacker said in Thanks for the update:

@Highee said in Thanks for the update:

So how do you suppose we can test locked contracts if progress is continuously reset before unlocking them? Why should we spend hours wasting our fucking time. What happens when the update goes live with half the problems that was reported on the test server? Or is that a test server also!

i partially agree, but you can also cheat your way. idk if its difficult or not, but i think it should

You can even manually edit your save with something as simple as a text editor. It's plain text ASCII files after all. You need to have an idea of what you're doing for this to not break everything though. Plus, thinking of My Summer Car for example, progress sometimes getting lost is one of the rough edges testing branches naturally feature from time to time.

A whole other story is mods not working, but there are multiple threads discussing that already, so I'm sure, the devs are aware of this and working on it.