Update disabled all mods?!

Can´t even select the mod browser anymore... 🙁
Come on, what is this? 😠

last edited by bellerophon

@bellerophon I can't select the mod browser when i start the game but if i press continue once loaded I returned to the main menu the mod browser is selectable I didn't try to instal mod but proving grounds works.

last edited by treneroefc

@treneroefc Yeah, that is nice, but mods are not working ingame, not even on proving grounds. None of them.

I don´t get why some many SR updates come with new inventive bugs of the worst - almost game breaking - kind... Thats happens way to often.

last edited by bellerophon

@bellerophon said in Update disabled all mods?!:

@treneroefc Yeah, that is nice, but mods are not working ingame, not even on proving grounds. None of them.

I don´t get why some many SR updates come with new inventive bugs of the worst - almost game breaking - kind... Thats happens way to often.

Maybe the disable mods on the PTS to save resources in the servers for the Live version of the game.

@treneroefc If this was intentional, I think they would have mentioned it in the patch notes.

@bellerophon said in Update disabled all mods?!:

@treneroefc If this was intentional, I think they would have mentioned it in the patch notes.

Lol. Like when they made that tasks no longer get discovered with towers and we had to drive to each one to activate them. They didn't say nothing about it and ppl thought it was a bug

@treneroefc Almost that, according to NetRunner in this thread, which is on console, though: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57496/mods-on-ps4-ps5-issue/2 2nd post