Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.6)

This Post here is the answer , Medium Logs and Long Log cannot be loaded onto trucks or trailers , not even with a crane !!

SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 12.37.04.83 (Custom) (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 12.37.56.58 (Custom) (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 12.38.24.06 (Custom) (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 12.38.45.91 (Custom) (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 12.47.22.04 (Custom) (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 12.47.35.84 (Custom) (Klein).png

@936-Farmer-CH
Yesterday I loaded long logs at this station... but with a different frame addon.

Das ist das Addon, was sich hinter so lose rumdreht (grau)... plus den Anhänger den du auch daneben liegen hast (nicht den angehängten)

last edited by Fratzegeballer

Hey .. Besten Dank für deine info !! ich habe es soeben auch geschafft mit dem Boar , es kann sein das Beladen nur noch mit orig Fahrzeugen möglich ist , und keine Mods mehr !! Letzte Woche konnte ich mit jedem Truck Ladung aufnehmen , vor dem Update vom Freitag ..

Não consigo carregar mais troncos médios.
Sem título.jpg

@Alexandre it's bugged atm.

Look 1 page back for a "how to do" (workaround).

https://forums.focus-home.com/post/210396

last edited by Fratzegeballer

Good morning .. I tested it yesterday with the original Snowrunner Western Star 49X , the loading of medium logs is not possible SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 18.03.35.41 (Klein).png , last week I was able to load every truck with wood no matter which one .. I'm now waiting for updates !!SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 18.03.50.36 (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 18.05.21.19 (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 19.18.19.19 (Klein).png SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.25 - 19.19.01.56 (Klein).png

@936-Farmer-CH said in Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.4):

Good morning .. I tested it yesterday with the original Snowrunner Western Star 49X

@936-Farmer-CH The truck addon that the 49X has equiped in your screenshots is for carry Short Logs, and the Short Logs are not available on the maps yet.
(In the 12.4 you can find short logs only in the proving grounds.)

Currently The autoload of medium logs don't work for any truck in game.

The only thing that works is manual load to be able to do the workaround, and you will need a truck with a bed and cargo on it.

last edited by treneroefc

Hello still some issues in 12.5.

• The long logs still has the issue that didn't un-pack when the back log carrier trailer is detached, and you can drive around and the logs remain packed.

• Other thing some trucks with space on the frame still not able to equip log crane + log carrier (P12, Ford CTL9000...).

• Medium logs now can be autoloaded, but you can unload it on sawmills, task or contracts.(I try it with the medium log trailer, I still don't try it with the cat)

logging-addons7.jpg

• Log carrier rear(trailer) still has a gap between axel and tire.

logging-addons8.jpg

Greetings and Keep it improving the game.

I forgot, one suggestion about the log carrier rear (trailer) add to more winch points on the sides(red circles) for situations like this to be able to roll over the trailer back on it wheels more easily.

logging-addons9.jpg

Greetings and Keep it improving the game.

Hello, the issue of logs not unpack when the transporter is detached is solved but still some issues(12.6):

• Still some situations were log should unpack and they don't unpack.

• Still some trucks with space on frame that can equip log transporter and logging crane.

• Still a gap between axle and tyres in the log carrier back.

logging-addons10.jpg

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

@936-Farmer-CH Sorry for my late answer but what truck mod is that in the picture where is russian truck with Log Carrier and Crane and Long Log Carrier attached?