PTS Update 28/01/2021 (12.5)

Carga infinita de toras médias, consegui carregar as toras mas quando descarrego no destino ela continua no implemento, podendo ser usada para outras entregas.

PC - MOD - KSIVA: p:0a387

first of all here is my KSIVA: p:ae1ac opened up snowrunner yesterday and my campaign was gone, so i went to start a new campaign and i cant make it to the garage cause there is no tasks and there is no unloading area for the bridge construction.

@firetech33
If you start a new campain and you skipped the "Tutorial" at the menue (sounds for me like this is what you made), you have manually start the "Tutorial" missions at the contract menue. Otherwise you cannot reach the garage.

After open the first watchtower, you must activate the truck contract, after this, you must activate the bridge repair contract. After this the contract for the garage.

That's it.

@Alexandre
https://forums.focus-home.com/post/210769

last edited by Fratzegeballer

I still wonder, why there is not a "Tasks & Contracts" menu. Contracts on Top, the discovered tasks later. Would be much more simple.

You could subsequently use the free page for "Resources" on that map, which can be removed from the "objects" menu and declutter it. Maybe with the garage and a quick button for it near the maps name.

last edited by JTT

@Fratzegeballer said in PTS Update 28/01/2021 (12.5):

@firetech33
If you start a new campain and you skipped the "Tutorial" at the menue (sounds for me like this is what you made), you have manually start the "Tutorial" missions at the contract menue. Otherwise you cannot reach the garage.

After open the first watchtower, you must activate the truck contract, after this, you must activate the bridge repair contract. After this the contract for the garage.

That's it.

@Alexandre
https://forums.focus-home.com/post/210769

then what is the point of the tutorial skip option if you literally cannot skip it?

You can skip it. But if you do not know about the tasks and contracts and how to use them -> your problem. At least you could as far as I understand.

what is exactly the tutorial? the first watchtower > repair bridge > go to garage missions, right? these three missions are unskippable and the map is locked unless yo do them. i know cause i started a new game and selected skip tutorial. sure, the missions became untracked and "unaccepted" but i could only advance if i did them

There is a tutorial on the shelf to learn such game mechanics. The tutorial describes how to edit or activate contracts.
If you have the tutorial on at the beginning of the game, not all tasks will be displayed, for example if you open the watchtower behind the city in Black River. They only appear when you have finished the tutorial or cancel the tutorial in the menu.
If you break off the tutorial, you should already be familiar with the mechanics. And canceling the tutorial is of course a blessing for players who have already started anew, because they don't have to know how many times what happens if you get damage to your truck or drive into too deep water.

As @JTT said, your problem

@Highee
The tutorial is:

• find watchtower
  • find truck
  • repair bridge
  • reach the garage
  • pack a truck and change to alaska and leave the garage

After you reached Alaska, the rest of the task at Black River appears on the map.

Skipping the tutorial does not change anything in the tasks that you have to perform, only the pop-ups are no longer displayed.

last edited by Fratzegeballer