Asking a Map builder with steam on PC for a favor

I want to find a method for getting rid of the error in MudRunner maps for EPIC
More precisely this error:

alt text

That error is because an entrance-point is missing!
I know that it is caused by incompatibility between the 2009 editor, and the 2017 game.
My thoughts are that if i have the files from a functional map, with one truck, enabled and un-locked, then i may be able to make a default template for any mudRunner map, with a valid entrance point.
I would then share this template with everybody. It should lead to many new maps for all to enjoy! The 2009-spinTires-Editor, does not create it! I want to test if Steam-mudRunner-Editor do create an entrance-point.
(I have solved incompatible issues in Battlefield editor, like that.)

Nothing is being hacked so all is perfectly legal!

The map you should make would be :

• Name : level_portMR (Its just to make sure name does not conflict
  • Largest size (32*32)
  • No landscaping
  • One truck Not-locked and open

And that is it. Nothing more so its not even 5 mins of 'work' 🙂

You should then test the map ingame, and make sure it can open and that you can get into the truck and drive -Eg test it for functionality. That is just to make sure that any fails on my side, is actual my idea failing 🙂

I would then need these files from folder Media\levels

• level_portMR.dds
  • level_portMR.stg
  • _height.dds

From folder Prebuild

• Whole folder: level_portMR
  • File : level_portMR.xml

Combined, ~ 32 MB, so zipped ~ 9 MB
You can upload that zip file to any upload-site, and post the link here.

That would let me make the experiments
I would be very grateful if anyone would assist me

last edited by aMuddyHand

Here you go. This is the whole mod folder of the map out of Steam Editor's Media Folder (MudRunner - Editor \ Media \ _mods):
8e3080b1.7z

Mapname is level_portmr instead of level_portMR, because the Editor doesn't allow any letters in caps for the mapname, apparently. Truck is C-255, not locked and active.

Good luck!

Thank You so much!
I have now been told that it wont work, but i would like to try anyway!
I will report the outcome back -Fingers crossed!

@Peter_2 Your kindness did sadly not give a good result. The map cant open in spintire editor. the terrain is not build.
That stops my experiments. I have given up on 'fixing' an editor for EPIC-games mudRunner.
I could try and see if i could get steams-editor, but I cant find that anywhere.
But may thanks again 👍