Advanced Video settings no save ???????

Advanced Video settings are still not saved in the game.
The other video settings are saved, but Advanced does not.

@endy-papp said in Advanced Video settings no save ???????:

PTS 11.3 The error persists even after repair ...

Hello
Same issue since a few days
I uninstall / install from Epic store but the issue is not fixed.

I used NVidia Experience to optimise settings. NE find the video parameters, I can update parameter from it but when I start the game, Advanced settings are set to Personnalised Mode and all in ULTRA and ON inside ...

Same issue when I do Not use NE and when I manuallu modify advanced settings in the game

Video setting in the up part, like resolution are well saved ...

\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Config\Windows\GameUserSettings.ini is not Read Only and save date is updated
(info from other post)

Please HELP !
THANKS !

@Matt-Eng Using the current PTS? I haven't tried, but it's supposed to be fixed there.

last edited by Unster

@Unster PTS is test version ? I have issue in the current release game

@Matt-Eng I just check video.dat file in Snowrunner user directory and I just saw Advanced Video data are just NOT saved, so no issue but a regression

Will you restore back this feature ? Soon ?

PLEASE !

@Matt-Eng said in Advanced Video settings no save ???????:

@Unster PTS is test version ? I have issue in the current release game

Yes. You replied on the test forum, so at first I thought it's still not fixed in the test version. It's a known issue, but you can try the PTS to see if the fix works.

@Matt-Eng Yup, it's fixed on the PTS, but if you're like me you don't really feel like playing it, knowing that none of the old issues are fixed, and new one may be introduced. I'm seeing that exiting the crane mode now closes the functions menu as well, which makes it harder to restore the crane. Sigh, another change that doesn't make sense.

@Matt-Eng Well it's now fixed in the release version as well. I haven't tried yet.

there is still some glitch with xbox options...like off means on, and it resets to off (on) each time...