PTS Update [04/02/2021]

@Madorren said in PTS Update [04/02/2021]:

Added an ability to set DLC requirements in truck mod files, which allows tweaks for DLC trucks

How do I set those requirements?

so how winch TOW mode is implemented?

So I tried "A heap of work" task which is suppose to unblock the getaway to a map but I think there's a bug with second part of that task where you have to deliver a trailer as game is still telling me to deliver the trailer even when it's on the delivery zone.
Basically out of 4 maps I can only access 2 as other 2 are locked because of this bug.

@SD1ONE said in PTS Update [04/02/2021]:

So I tried "A heap of work" task which is suppose to unblock the getaway to a map but I think there's a bug with second part of that task where you have to deliver a trailer as game is still telling me to deliver the trailer even when it's on the delivery zone.
Basically out of 4 maps I can only access 2 as other 2 are locked because of this bug.

Have you finished Part 1? Have you the right trailer?

Youtube Video

But however... after the loading screen, if you have unlocked the Portal, the game crashes (recording stops).

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/58977/game-crashes-when-i-try-to-change-to-cosmodrome-13-0

last edited by Fratzegeballer

@Fratzegeballer Yes part 1 is finished...I did park the trailer in marker but task complete marker never came up...it just stuck there, don't know why..I am using mods so that might be the problem SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 14.05.24.02.jpg

last edited by SD1ONE

If this truck is modded... try to use a "normal" truck and drive in the zone.

@Stazco basically there's a toggle along with pull & disconnect buttons which says turnon/off engine winch but it only works if one truck chassis is winched to other truck chassis, It won't work with winch through an attached trailer, however I think with trailer the winched truck is just running at idle by default and can be used to push the towing truck when you press winch pull button.

@Fratzegeballer Tried in-game truck but still no luck...can you share your completesave file with me if it's possible.SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 17.36.21.21.jpg

@SD1ONE

It's better you use (e.g.) notpad++ and search for "RU_04_01_TUNNELBLOCK_OBJ"... here you can edit and finisch this contract (but it gives you no money after this) ... set the 2 "false" to "true" at the end of the screenshot, the last you need. But make a copy of the "CompleteSave(!).dat":

Don't forget to close the game before.

Tunnelblock.jpg

@Fratzegeballer Thanks it worked although my notepad++ was showing whole text in one single line...how to get it in that format that you showed that would be a great help for future bugs.

@SD1ONE
You must format:

Tunnelblock 2.jpg

Oh ... but nothing must be marked in the text for formatting ... then it doesn't work.

Thank you, did not know that function exists. Very usefull! 👍 👍 👍

@Madorren

Looks great, but hard mode seems a bit over the top? Could there be a... less hard mode? I'm very interested in paid recovery, paid repair, and paid refuel, but no selling trailers? Paid deployment? Neither of those features make sense, and seem just ridiculously hard.

@jpkrempetz Would be great if you could choose the rules optional. Creating a seperate individual hardcore mod, where you can deselect some of the rules...

@SD1ONE hi happen same to me. Restardet mission, make it whole again and it works. only difference wos: First time I used about 15point of repair from quest-trailer.

Devs, can u remove this stupid condition pls? Nowhere its written down! Or block using that trailer suplies, or change that trailer!

@Galgan But I didn't even use any repair from the trailer...So that might not be the problem...But I am sure devs will figure this out before official release.