PTS Update [04/13/2021] - 13.3

Hey PTS Runners!

A new update is live on the PTS, you will find the details below. As always, your feedback is very appreciated!

Changes

Trucks
  • Updated models for ZiKZ 605-R and Khan 317 Sentinel
  • Ongoing suspension and addons set up for ZiKZ 605-R
Hard Mode
  • Improved search area rendering for better visibility on snow locations
  • Added a special message for the situation when players enter resupply zone without repair addon/trailer
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug when already subscribed mods were not updated
  • Disabled ability to host public co-op sessions with mods
  • Fixed a bug where listed cargoes in the 'For Hard-to-reach Places' task - description did not match the number of available cargoes on the map
  • Fixed a bug where parts of the 'Diesel Locomotive' with the rocket clipped into the platforms of the hangar during the completion of the 'Liftoff' contract
  • Fixed a bug where the 'Compatibility' button had no clickable zone in the 'Truck Store' menu
  • Fixed a bug where double input occurred when the player tried to detach the crane winch from another player's truck in the co-op
last edited by Madorren

@Madorren said in PTS Update [04/13/2021] - 13.3:

Improved search area rendering

how it is working?
in normal mode we know each task detail, as destination point, etc

how it is in HM?

Fixed a bug when already subscribed mods were not updated

a bug? really?!
it was one one best new additions, so consoles supposed not to lose mods for the recheck period!
we would see the mod was updated, wait for a week, playing it, and than manually update them.

Now we again will lose all unactive mods? (active seems to be ingame, but sometimes we lose it anyway)

last edited by Stazco

Changes:
Trucks:

Ongoing suspension and addons set up for ZiKZ 605-R

I saw that the ZikZ has a lot of addons and a camo color now now but the suspension seems to be exactly the same sadly.
Can´t even buy the 8 slot trailer, because the tires of the trailer get stuck into ground, since the backwheels of the truck are so low...

last edited by bellerophon

Hi @Stazco,

The change improves visibility on snow locations.

how it is in HM?

However, in hard mode the marker functionality is different than in normal mode:

• there are no objectives/objects markers on minimap, except markers for loading/unloading zones.
  • there is no option to enable/disable them.
  • markers are replaced by marker areas.
  • anything that is somewhere on the level and is not a loading/unloading area is displayed as a marker area
last edited by Madorren

On test 13.3, the front pivot axle of the tank rotates separately. In main 12.2 everything is fine

Bugs & issues carried over from all previous versions of the game.

White Star: fenders clips most attachments.
CT680: petrol tank collides with metal detector. However, very minor.
CT680: rear wheels are twitching in garage when attaching fuel tank.
CLT9000: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
4070A: loading crane touches petrol tank on both sides. However, extremely minor.
C70: low fifth wheel is incorrectly placed.
Dan: low fifth wheel is incorrectly placed.
Dan: Spare wheel clips fuel tank.
Dan: Spare wheel clips flatbed front mount.
Dan: Spare wheel clips sideboard bed. However, very minor.
P12: maintenance addon ladders clips left rear wheels.
BM17: loader crane clips spare wheel.
Zikz: fenders clips log carrier front. Very noticeable when driving.
Azov 5319: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
Azov 64131: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
Azov 73210: fender clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
M916A1: loader crane clips left rear wheels.
49X: Left front axle steering knuckle incorrectly angled. Fixed.
Cargo: Changes weight depending on situation.
Lights: Overpowered light sources, many maps have artificial light sources that are extremely oversaturated as if they were powered by their own sun. This can be signs, lamps etc. Example: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57790/light-brightness-wisconsin-in-general
All trucks: Sound doesn't match rpm or speed.
All trucks: Loader crane not attached to frame, you can see gaps between the loader crane and the frame when loader crane is moving when driving.
All trucks: Rotary or flashing lights do not cast any light. Either on environment, other trucks or the truck the lights are installed on. Should either be reworked or removed.

Disabled ability to host public co-op sessions with mods

really like i havent already ate your game up with mods and put over 40hrs into the new map just to launch your lift off and now u take mods off here for coop hmm intresting me and a buddy used all kinds of trucks to pull out the rocket and couldnt get it out to launch now u take are coop mods away hmm wow kinda bs there snowrunner

@jakblack said in PTS Update [04/13/2021] - 13.3:

Disabled ability to host public co-op sessions with mods

really like i havent already ate your game up with mods and put over 40hrs into the new map just to launch your lift off and now u take mods off here for coop hmm intresting me and a buddy used all kinds of trucks to pull out the rocket and couldnt get it out to launch now u take are coop mods away hmm wow kinda bs there snowrunner

They mean, "Public" games with mods. Implying you can still play private invite games with mods.

last edited by ksxkshan

as soon as i turn the game off it lag's my whole pc so i have to restart it to get i to run properly

@idiocracy don’t forget the small lower window in the passenger door of the TS Western Star. It’s not transparent. I mentioned this several times

Can you please add an option in Hard Mode to have all trailers, together with their cargoes deleted from all maps when starting a new game (accept mission trailers).
Having scattered trailers everywhere removes any reason to purchase trailers in Hard Mode. Having fuel trailers all over also makes Hard Mode half functional as fuel becomes readily available on maps. You could argue that one can always individually delete trailers when near them, but unless you have a compatible truck to attach the trailer and remove cargo first, the cargo will be left on the ground.

Also it's really hard to delete a large fuel trailer at the airport on Imandra map when you arrive there with no fuel. Same goes for maintenance trailer located next to a damaged Acteon. There's a temptation to use those trailers, but if they were previously removed by general delete, you would have no choice, but to plan better, which is the point of a Hard Mode.

@Tiverton
totally agree!
and in this case the game will load faster, and there is a reason to let us sell our own trailers for 50%