Since the in-game bug report functionality does not appear to work at the moment, I am instead posting the bug report here. Please let me know in case there's any alternative location I can use to report issues like this and I'll be happy to report this there again.

While playing Survival on Hillside, any weapons caches that spawn will spawn inside an adjacent wall. Due to this, while it is still possible to access the caches, it is not possible to access the weapons that spawn inside them. Please refer to the following image for an example of what this looks like, observed on objective INDIA.

Screenshot of objective INDIA on Sinjar/Survival at coordinates -1915, 33197, 3944, showing two weapons caches which spawned inside a wall.

Even though the weapons are not accessible, it's still possible to heal up by opening the caches.

So far, I haven't observed this behavior on any other map, but that doesn't mean that the spawning works everywhere.

Steps to reproduce

1. Start a game of Hillside Survival
  2. Locate any weapons cache
  3. Notice that the weapons cache is spawned with at least half of it inside the wall
  4. (optional) Open any weapons cache
  5. (optional) Notice that no weapon spawns inside it, or that it is at least not accessible