DrGoNzO1489 WiP maps

@roughrider haven't seem him around I don't think he's involved with mudrunner....but i ported them over myself.... he's pretty cool i doubt he would care but they aren't mine so I don't wanna say it's ok ya know? But I'm working on an asset pack with my own rocks for this map I'll publicly release if you can wait?

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

@drgonzo1489 I'm not in a hurry, but I was just curious about stetson. That guy brought alot to the table.

@roughrider cool man and yea he did he is missed.....i can try and contact him tho.

Pic with the K10, it's got a floating rock. Had some issues with getting onto the second bridge that's by the pond. Rock glitch's are pretty common due to how blown up some of the models are. Keeping in mind it's a WIP but suggesting more rocks (if memory allows) off the trail n such to help make it look more natural but overall it was very technical and fun.

0_1518131379674_20180208123529_1.jpg 0_1518131480900_20180205014623_1.jpg

last edited by GumbootGambler

That top image, those rocks look so well placed. Even being merged, it just.. fits beautifully!

@DrGoNzO1489 @digital-x will have to agree, that section looks well placed. although i also must admit the rock coloring really stands out and looks a bit out of place with the rest of the landscaping around them. which btw, the landscaping is very nice imo.

still though, it is looking good Gonzo. so do not take this the wrong way, but i feel people can always do better. which to me is what pushes things from relative normal standards to that higher level.

Couple more screenshots - This was the bridge section that gave me issues. I'd maybe suggest a tad more wood exposed to transition onto it. Maybe others can chime in whether they've had similar issues. I liked the map, it's pretty hard and that's nice for a change. It has high replay value since most maps are fairly tame in comparison. What kinda poly are those rocks at btw ?

0_1518157331072_20180205210128_1.jpg 0_1518157366136_20180208141117_1.jpg

@8up-local I agree about them looking out of place a bit, I think it's more because the plants/ textures around them need adjusted and some blending to be done to transition everything. I'm still in full on work mode placing creating sections. Once things are placed I'll go over it and blend things better.

@gumbootgambler ok that section does need work! And your right you can clip very easily on those bridges.... will address this asap!

last edited by DrGoNzO1489