Map Release: San Dimas Canyon

My first map release for MudRunner, I took my time to get a difficult rock crawling experience that's not impossible but prepare to winch in some spots. My idea was a network of long trails that could be accessed from either end of the map to make it easy to run the trails in both directions.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4TM-IDSEo

San Dimas Canyon Map Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Km1YzJ87fl0Q8Xm5DyjO70d7dVMnvej6/view?usp=sharing

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by Nix_909

That Colorado in the 2nd pic looks slick, man!
Can't wait to try the map, that dam looks hella fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mexican_420, Thanks man, enjoy.

Nice, been waiting for this one. Thanks Nix.

Sick Colorado Man! I haven't driven a lot of your map yet but what I've driven so far is awesome! Good to see a New Nix Map For Sure!

Looks awesome. Can't wait to give it a try when I get time.

What's the legal precedent if a map causes you to have a damn stroke?? lol
Few of those washouts had me certain I was going rubber side up into the drink... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Serious map man, looks great and tons of fun to run too!

last edited by Mexican_420

@nix_909, I dig the warning sign. Sweet !! Nice touch.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback, I'm looking forward on starting a new map.

Awesome map! So much attention to detail and some sick rock problems!

@nix_909 very cool map dude! and that back halved truggy is freakin cool! should be proud of all this work man.

will be giving this a go today. i am sure it will be up to the usual standard.

2 heures de jeu sur ta derniรจre map , magnifique map avec des passages trรจs techniques !!!! Superbe travail Nix et merci ร  toi !!!!

Can't wait to try this a mate said it was impressive the damn looks amazing dude

@shuffy said in Map Release: San Dimas Canyon:

Can't wait to try this a mate said it was impressive the damn looks amazing dude

grab hi gear at the base of the damn and prepare for flight!

@gabe said in Map Release: San Dimas Canyon:

LMAO! You would bud! @Nix_909 Map looks good man!

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

@gabe said in Map Release: San Dimas Canyon:

Love a good fight can't beat a map with a challenge not too hard to the point where your like hmmmm I've had enough.. Looking even more forward to it now

@Nix_909
Are the cliff faces hand sculpted or overlay? Looks awesome either way. ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks Nix, i've been having some fun with this map.

Ural Approved
alt text

even doing a little comparison testing on it. new 6317 is not bad, but it falls a little short on the trails compared to the Urals.
alt text

dang it, i thought we had spoiler tags on here?