What now?

Played every map on both casual and hard core modes, completed every achievement. So now what! Please bring mods or more maps to the Xbox. This game is a lot of fun but I’ve run out of things to do.

Try to find places on the map to climb or trail arround. Choose hard routes an use trucks with less stars. Maybe it will be new challenge for you.
Also multiplayer can be an option.

So u have completed 100% of this game n all achievements... course u have

@chri51808 yep... wasn’t to difficult.

uv done everything my friend wait for next free dlc..

Try to get 1 star on all the maps on hardcore. Makes the game much more challenging.

@simhunt77 oh yeah good point forgot about that, @chri51808 if u havent done that do it iv 1star on every stock map and trying to finish highwater V1 on hardcore 1 star with starting UAZ green crazy difficult tho 🐲

Like Zamal said finish all map in one star is quite fun specially if you do it in coop with people you know,the first try you can end up with some funny pile up 🙂
Also you can try to finish all the objective in one go, meaning no load locked or you lock and load free log on top of it,for that you have to drive carefully to not lose your load wich add a bit of challenge.
Finish map without unclocking cloak and take some new route.
Finish map without unlocking garage.

last edited by Raphael

@simhunt77 Ha, try that starting with only C256 and don't touch any other trucks. Doable on HC mode on every map except on "Deluge" - i'm still in search how to get those doghouses to garage and don't drown.

last edited by DeadWanderer

also do you have all 58 achievements? was fun to finish them all

@deadwanderer said in What now?:

@simhunt77 Ha, try that starting with only C256 and don't touch any other trucks. Doable on HC mode on every map except on "Deluge" - i'm still in search how to get those doghouses to garage and don't drown.

As long as you cross with the flow of the river with the c256 you re good,there is a few spot where you can cross,down the main road where you start or going straight behind the spawn to the shore and cross wich is best since you have more room to follow the flow of the river, after that this is winch time 🙂

I did Deluge with the A-3151

Firstly congrats to the OP for the achievements! Secondly I did mention elsewhere on the forum that I would like to see an option where any fully unlocked maps should stay unlocked just to go cruising around rather than having to start again, but remembering not to deliver all the loads 😃

@zamal lol am nooo way near fully conpmted there loadssss of achiments for me left to get.

Completing on hardcore with 1 star is great fun makes it sooooo much harder.. speshilly when u get stuck with shit trucks so u gotta thibk about ya routes rather than jus charging thru

It's about 4 hours to complete the Deluge with one star. Did it last night with a buddy. Super fun! Definitely the hardest but there is a path in the middle of the map and the only one i found to cross with the small green jeep. Love this game. Make up your own challenges if the devs are draggin their asses giving more content. There is plenty of fun stuff to do in this wonderful interpretation of FO WHEELIN!

@Raphael
Your right. You have to go with tha flo