Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game

Anyone else into the rock bouncing scene I know a few that are but curious if there's a large enough fan base in the community to really start working full scale on maps/mods to capture this style of play. Some of you vets may remember Stetsons screaming blue and the rabid canary bouncers. And my map Mt Misery purpose built to infuriate and stop anything trying to scale that hill.... well I'm working that side of the fence again going full on blitzkrieg on these rocks with tee release of my last map I forgot how much fun slamming rigs up impossible climbs can be. Hence the creation of this...alt textalt textalt text

Anyone interested in more mods for this style of play plz leave a comment below and let me know your interested!!!

And always remember to drive the wheels off and never lift!!!!🙃

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

I remember those days. We need some good bouncers. Could you also make one green lol.

last edited by A Former User

@ganjamajic420-0 well bottom line im making some....lol just dont know how far ill go with it. if people are into it ill make another purpose built map for them with custom objs aswell as any sort of game play mechanic that i can change to help make driving a rock bouncer in the game feel as authentic as possible.

@DrGoNzO1489 Well I for one will enjoy this truck very much. Hopefully theres enough intrest.

I've seen a few videos of rock bouncers, they look nuts. Hit a rock on a hill, fly in the air and go backwards lol. Could be a fun map!

@DrGoNzO1489
Not my taste, I'm more of a "crawl to the mall across some rocks" kinda guy. lol
Looks badass tho!

never was much of a rock bouncer/basher fan myself, but i dig it. always good to have more type of maps, so i"m gonna say, bring it on fella! lol

the buggy looks really good Gonzo and will be looking forward to this type of map as well.

@gumbootgambler said in Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game:

Youtube Video

Stand Back! Tim Cameron's new buggy wooooot!!! 1400hp of get the f@$* out of the way!!!

HO LEE CHIT! Im in! I live in the south east, home of the rock bouncers!! bring it doc!

I made a bouncer model 2 years ago but never made a mod out of it, maybe I can as well remodel it and try to upload it if people like those kind of things just like @DrGoNzO1489 said.

@wrangmog if your in were in sounds like a competition! :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

@DrGoNzO1489 sounds good to me, only one problem. I have almost no time at the moment and have to rebuild the complete model because it looked great 2 years ago when it was my second model, but now it looks like crap.... xd

@ganjamajic420-0 said in Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game:

I remember those days. We need some good bouncers. Could you also make one green lol.

Bro I planned on making this one green lol! Haven't textured yet that's just a placeholder. So the answer is....YES!

@digital-x said in Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game:

I've seen a few videos of rock bouncers, they look nuts. Hit a rock on a hill, fly in the air and go backwards lol. Could be a fun map!

Well here's a few on my map Mt Misery in the oldies version of spintires when 0 damage was a thing.... lol omg Sooooooo much fun till update.....☹

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

I remember mt misery very well! So do my destroyed trucks lol.

If the could implement rock bouncers and offroad park styled maps into the base game for both pc and console that would be awesome. Yes pc already has the ability to do this but make it official dlc. I think alot of people would be happy with it. Does anyone know of any good rock bouncer games? The only good offroad games that have been on console are 4x4 Evo, 4x4 Evo 2, and Mx vs Atv unleashed and Mx vs Atv Untamed