Is there gonna be a private beta

It shouldn't be my end. I'm in the USA and the calendar is definitely accurate. I don't need a solution, but I figured you might want to know it was displaying this way. It is displaying the same for any friends I've had check it.

@kourtjestr said in Is there gonna be a private beta:

It shouldn't be my end. I'm in the USA and the calendar is definitely accurate. I don't need a solution, but I figured you might want to know it was displaying this way. It is displaying the same for any friends I've had check it.

That's definitely an issue we'll investigate. Thanks for the report!

@kourtjestr said in Is there gonna be a private beta:

@Netheos Is there a reason the shop on http://mudrunner-spintires.com/en/shop says pre-order is available in September? I get that it's October, and I'm cool with that. Just not sure why there's a discrepancy.

It looks the same for me too as in the screenshot you posted.

If I change my system time to pacific (normally GMT+1) it does say September for me too. 😛 So the date is probably set to early morning of October 1.

@Lombra said in Is there gonna be a private beta:

If I change my system time t

That's exactly the theory that I was running on. 😉

Well done, that was exactly the issue. We're working on a fix. Thanks a lot!

@Lombra said in Is there gonna be a private beta:

If I change my system time to pacific (normally GMT+1) it does say September for me too. 😛 So the date is probably set to early morning of October 1.

I'm in central time, CDT, and it shows September for me too. If that matters at all.