Will there be a modding section added soon?

Will there be a modding section added soon so modders can share info about upcoming mods and WIPs?

@Tattoo said in Will there be a modding section added soon?:

Will there be a modding section added soon so modders can share info about upcoming mods and WIPs?

Sure. If it's needed, we can create a mod section. We'll probably wait for the release though.

understandable, but we're just used to it from using the previous publisher's forum for years.

@Netheos said in Will there be a modding section added soon?:

Sure. If it's needed, we can create a mod section. We'll probably wait for the release though.

Thank you, Netheos, for creating a modding section.

I'm sure a mapping section will be needed next for all the mappers who create maps for the game.

I have 1 more question for ya. Will there be a place to upload mods to here for stuff that won't be uploaded to the workshop. Like for instance, map objects or other such non-workshop items? Or will we have to upload such things elsewhere?

Thank you.

I have 1 more question for ya. Will there be a place to upload mods to here for stuff that won't be uploaded to the workshop. Like for instance, map objects or other such non-workshop items? Or will we have to upload such things elsewhere?

I fear you'll have to upload them elsewhere for now. The forum isn't built for hosting a lot of content.

@Netheos said in Will there be a modding section added soon?:

I fear you'll have to upload them elsewhere for now. The forum isn't built for hosting a lot of content.

Thank you