Map Release : Arizona : Mud Runner

Arizona its my second map release for MudRunner since the Oregon Creek .

This map it's base for crawler out there
Crawler map with multiplayer
Rock Bouncer Mountain
Rock Crawling Trails
Creek Trails
Muddy Trails

4 Garage
3 Fuel Station

Author : FOR JAKARTA

Its been tested
Thanks goes to y'all - DCMT DrGoNzO1489 / RockRunnerGaming / Shuffy UK SK # 29 / Jenggot464 / JeJelogy / KrazyKilla / DCMT GanjaMajic / Nix_909x2 And Spun !!!

Thanks Y'all !!!

Arizona Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tm3_C6pNmj-U5khs3WV85jVmvHpUDmAH/view?usp=sharing

last edited by FOR JAKARTA

Awesome looking map, but im having a bit of trouble running it. there is a constant stutter whenever I turn the camera. really bad too. Its the only map ive ever seen it happen on.

I7 7700K
GTX1060 6gb
16GB DDR4 RAM
420GB SSD

@templargfx said in Map Release : Arizona : Mud Runner:

Awesome looking map, but im having a bit of trouble running it. there is a constant stutter whenever I turn the camera. really bad too. Its the only map ive ever seen it happen on.

I7 7700K
GTX1060 6gb
16GB DDR4 RAM
420GB SSD

I had that happen to me too (Not on this map) and it was because I had an unnamed mod in my mods list. Once I removed it the stuttering was fixed.

@templargfx betcha it's the empty mod thing... delete them out of your single player modlist. They seem to have come back since the update.

@TemplarGFX : Sorry just get back to you, hope Fatboy and GumbootGambler advice can fix your problem man 🙂 !

@Fatboy : Hi bro , your map is awesome , loved that trail , pls make more trail map like that 🙂 and also love the sidekick on your youtube man 🙂 !