New Camera? Its important!

Hello,

will the game have a better 3rd Person Cam like Games as GTA or Farming Simulator?

The original one was very bad and for now its prevent me buying the new game.

It was not that bad! Once you get used to it, is even better that the ones in the games you mention. It lets you focus from other angles, imposibles with common 3rd person cameras.

@DeathCore said in New Camera? Its important!:

It was not that bad! Once you get used to it, is even better that the ones in the games you mention. It lets you focus from other angles, imposibles with common 3rd person cameras.

I agree. But there should be at least 2 user defined presets you can switch per keystroke. Would make quick orientation much easier!
And most important: ELIMINATE THAT AWFUL AUTO-ZOOM-IN !!!!!!

...also zoom restriction needs to be removed. Or at least put further from truck.

I'm with DeathCore...the original camera was clunky and obnoxious at times, but then so were the trucks I was driving lol. And yeah, given some time to become familiar with how it switched from rotating to moving on its own, it's actually really useful for focusing on exactly what you need to see happening around the vehicle.

I have a super-tiny space on my desk for my mouse since I mostly do simracing, but for the most part the original 3rd person camera didn't bother me.

The camera will not change

There are literally several confirmations that the camera will be changed. See FAQ thread and chatroom.

last edited by MrDanielGerber

@DeathCore said in New Camera? Its important!:

It was not that bad! Once you get used to it, is even better that the ones in the games you mention. It lets you focus from other angles, impossible with common 3rd person cameras.

Nope. Cannot agree. First of all auto zoom while driving fast was annoying and while adding attachments in garage it auto zoomed each time I attached new stuff. That was annoying as hell.
But while normal driving it always was not enough. To close to truck especially if driving big trucks. That default camera was annoying most of the time. If it would be like 3-5 meters in game further away then it would be acceptable.

@Sodoma said in New Camera? Its important!:

...also zoom restriction needs to be removed. Or at least put further from truck.

Exactly.

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

@CoSm1c-gAm3r I'm not talking about the auto zoom part. Of course it bothers me as well. I'm saying that I preffer this camera system rather than the "one-point focused" used in most games like GTA or ETS2/ATS. The cameras does a little pan before it starts rotating.
I agree with removing the autozoom and expand the zoom restriction.
In the FAQ they have already said that they have removed the autozoom feature so it makes me sleep easy.

I would live with that pan of camera but if game allows third person camera view it should allow us to zoom out far enough so we can see more of a bigger truck not its 70% because that is annoying. Also when player steers max to left and to right then camera is also moving. That is annoying sometimes. I would also vote to disable that auto pan.