Tattoo - Higher resolution rock textures

Черепок - бы розочкой заменить,было-бы отменно:)

Here's a Stock gearbox without the hook in it. I wanted to see how well the shift pattern works like PZ did it, without the hook, and I think it works pretty good. A little easier to go sideways than my others. So this was kind of a test as well but thought maybe someone might want it.

So here my Stock gearbox. Download is in the Release Post

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo said in Tattoo - [Release] Tattoo's GearBoxes v1.0 - Stock gearbox added:

Here's a Stock gearbox without the hook in it. I wanted to see how well the shift pattern works like PZ did it, without the hook, and I think it works pretty good. A little easier to go sideways than my others. So this was kind of a test as well but thought maybe someone might want it.

So here my Stock gearbox. Download is in the Release Post

can we get this with skull? 😛 I like it 🙂

Edit:
and without the background

Also, Thanks for your awesome shifters ❤

last edited by Justcallmeow

Thank you once again, Tattoo. The gearbox for regular ST was amazing, after a while, I couldn't live without it. Thanks for the hard work and effort, we appreciate it!!

Sorry, no, I'm not putting the skull on this one. This is a Stock replacement only. I'll probably do another skull gearbox with this pattern later on but not right away. Am trying other things atm.

@tattoo said in Tattoo - [Release] Tattoo's GearBoxes v1.0 - Stock gearbox added:

Sorry, no, I'm not putting the skull on this one. This is a Stock replacement only. I'll probably do another skull gearbox with this pattern later on but not right away. Am trying other things atm.

thanks again, I really like it how it is, just thought it would be cool with the skull 🙂 Will be patiently waiting for any others you release ❤

@tattoo understandable, you've done more than enough already imo. time to play around, experiment and have fun fella. lol

@8up-local, Thanks man. Yeah, I'm taking a break from the gearboxes for now. I've been trying to get a new dash panel to work, ya know the new speedo and stuff, but I can't get it to load or even convert in game. Dunno what's up with it. Still trying tho. We'll see how it goes.

@tattoo

Thx to my argumenting with the moderators you had to wait a few day for my freaking THANK YOU and I LOVE IT.
Love the work you put in to it, make it stylisher and even better to work with.

At the moment the only mod I use.

last edited by CheckMyPixel

I updated the Skull gearbox texture. I removed the white edge around the top of the base. I didn't like that and think it looks better now.

Tattoo_Skull_GearBox_MR_v2.zip

Tattoo_Skull_GearBox_noBG_MR_v2.zip
Square background removed from base

Old - New
xxx - xxx

last edited by Tattoo

Here is my Loop of Fire I made for Spintires. It's just a flat map with some models I was testing out. The models in it are the Loop of Fire, 2 different flex ramps, a jump ramp and a new logs kiosk. I made the logs kiosk to load more logs at once. If the logs fall right, I was able to get 11 logs on it. The lights on the Loop of Fire aren't great. I was wanting them a cool looking blue but they look gaudy to me. They are what they are. If you can make em look better, have at it. I'm tired of messing with em.

@Digital-X, I'm not trying to step on toes here after you posted about the loop de loop ya made. I've been meaning to do this. Please don't be angry because I did this.

I create a folder named aMaps and put the map.zip in it. OC, you can load it how ever you like.

This is just how I do maps.

I load maps thru the config.xml and I use this code for this map;

<MediaPath DoPrepend="true" Path="aMaps/level_Tat_Loop.zip" />

I put this at the bottom, right before the </Config> tag.

The models are free to use in whatever you like. I don't care. If ya'll want the Max files to mess with, let me know and I'll post em for ya. I'm tired of messing with them. Maybe someone else can get use of them.

Download;
Tattoo's Loop of Fire

Screen shots;
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by Tattoo

Nice To see you release it man I really loved that map and i used it as test map for a while before mud runner was release

It's fine mate, no worries at all. You made it first and I am not picky at all about this sort of thing. Besides, your loop has flames!

I remember the first 3D driving game with a loop. In fact I think it was also the first truly 3D driving game ever released. The graphics were primative, even for the time. But the gameplay was revolutionary. Bonus points if you can name it.

EDIT: I just googled it and the wiki says it was the 2nd 3D driving/racing arcade game commercially released. But it's been called "The World's First Authentic Driving Simulation Game".

last edited by MudHappy

That would be "hard driving" learned to drive stick on that game lol.

Yep I remember walking to town and picked up Hard Drivin' on the Mega Drive, was so excited back then!

Tat add this to your ramps, i find this to be the best friction for them

<ModelBrand>
<PhysicsModel>
<Body Friction="1.2" Collisions="Dynamic" />
</PhysicsModel>
</ModelBrand>

@forces, Thanks Forces. I tried this yesterday and it actually helps.

I've been wanting to learn how the lights work, in game, and been wanting to make the lights on my Loop of Fire look cool but didn't know how to go about it. A little while ago, I seen in a ST tutorial, how the NP++ plugins work to align stuff in the editor and that is exactly what I needed. But after the last game and editor update, the plugins won't work for me so I couldn't do it.

Last night I pulled out an old hard drive I have and installed windows and the game/editor to see if I can get the plugins to work and I finally got em working again. So I decided to try and do something with the lights on my Loop of Fire and I recorded it for others to see how it's done. I think it's pretty cool how it works and thought it would be something others might like to see.

Sorry about the sounds from the TV. Had I realized, I would have had some music going. lol

Youtube Video

There was a huge pack of model that were released on Stmods.ru a while back that I got but were all named in Russian and had a lot of errors. So they were basically useless as is.

So I renamed them all and fixed all the errors on them so when you try to use them in the editor, you don't have to sit there and hit enter for a half hour before you can use one.

There split up categories and separate folders and there's a folder with an image of each model so you know what's there. I hope some of you map makers can use this stuff. It took a while to fix them all but you should not have any errors when trying to use them. Please let me know if you have any problems with them.

RuskyModelsTat.rar