do i ask Focus or Steam

my screenshot (F-12) has not worked since the early december MR update.. i have done Everything, and then some. but it does not work, and it should. this is part of the package, that gets promoted. i am just really frustrated.. Can someone pls. help me resolve this? Rufus

change ur keyboard bro😁

@rufus
If you can take screenshots in other games using F12 (this is a modifiable hotkey in your Steam settings, btw) then you know it's something specific to MR. Otherwise it's Steam issue.

Hey there!

Are you able to screenshot other games, like @Mexican_420 asks? If so, then we need to look further at your MudRunner settings.

If not, you may have disabled your Steam Overlay - here's how you re-enable it: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9394-yofv-0014

Let me know if that helps!

@mexican_420 said in do i ask Focus or Steam:

@rufus
If you can take screenshots in other games using F12 (this is a modifiable hotkey in your Steam settings, btw) then you know it's something specific to MR. Otherwise it's Steam issue.

hi Mex and lyagovos, i just installed Spintires (hadn't play it since 10-31-17) and Yes the screenshot works.
_ i also have tried to change the hotkey in MR with no results.
_So this leads me to believe that this is a MR issue, this all started with the Mid-December Update. just a coincidence?? i don't know. But i'm really missing that feature
_what can i do now? now that i know it's not Steam..
_ thank you for the help so far Rufus

last edited by rufus