Force19Mods

Dang I love that F100, even if it is 2wd. 🕶

@mexican_420 meh, people use all types of vehicles, break them, fix them up and beat on them some more regardless of what make. i love those "sacrilege" motor transplant arguments myself. some people are down right funny with how opinionated they can get. lol

...and yes btw incase your wondering, i drive 2 Fords and a Buick. lol

last edited by A Former User

Now Running on Mud Runner Jeep TJ Colision axles Updated from My spintires folders project
Jeep_TJ_Cdt_Axles

Anybody looking to learn to mod (using blender) forces has been working on some tutorial videos, Coming Soon.

Youtube Video

@smaronenine Awesome thanks to you and Forces for spreading the knowledge.

My New Map 'Mahoosuc Trails' Is Now Available For Download!
Download Link, http://steamcommunity.com/id/smaronenine/
(Proper Permissions Were Granted By The Owner Of The Models Used)

Youtube Video

0_1522300781770_2.jpg

0_1522300802810_6.jpg

0_1522300828902_1.jpg

last edited by SmarOneNine

Steam screenshot

@SmarOneNine
I guess the rain in Maine doesn't fall only on the plains (but please do your best to avoid the drains, because we all float down here...)

Seriously though, very nice map whether you're up for a leisurely cruise to enjoy the scenery or a romp through the mud & rocks. It's not huge, but taking your time on it is worth it!

@mexican_420 where did that truck come from? Looks badass!

@rubicon79
That's one of mine, accidentally almost copied @Banksys_Graffiti who has (in my opinion) a slightly better looking version on the Workshop here. I didn't even realize how close mine was to his until he mentioned it, glad he's a good sport about it... 🙂

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

Anybody looking to learn to mod (using blender) forces has been working on some tutorial videos, Coming Soon.

That is very cool, I can hardly wait.

Thanks to JustCallMeSurge for the video
this is a short Look at this WIP 1943 Dodge M37
Youtube Video

Love that animated winch lead (even though it's a massive liability IRL lol) 🙂

Open test for friends now Ford F100 and Jeep XJ with Colision and Solid axles (no wobble of the axle_cdt or the wheels)
alt text

last edited by Forces

New '75 Chevy K5 Blazer' on my W.I.P New Map Currently Named 'Lost'

0_1522813078759_20180403232444_1.jpg

last edited by SmarOneNine

@smaronenine this looks like your best work yet!