Wanna watch me build?

I started streaming while I work If there's people interested in watching, gimme some feedback! I'll be posting more videos regardless.

Subscribe to my channel here.

Recent videos and streams:

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

my only problem is my work schedule, hardly have the time to catch the friends i moderate for already. can only say if i catch a stream i would stick around and watch you build things. i find it quite interesting to see people creating things from basicly nothing and usually the chat is quite fun to converse with as well.

@8up-local well even if your the only one I will then.:face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'll post links here then. 👍

@drgonzo1489, What ya making? I'd be curious to see how blender work for a few.

@tattoo well I was just talking in general if anyone is interested I'll start streaming yea? 👍

Would be up for that. Anything is useful when you are learning!

@drgonzo1489 I'm down with that. Maybe get the DCMT out there

@drgonzo1489 said in Wanna watch me build?:

@roughrider just me now lol

As in you are all that's left of DCMT??

@mexican_420 yep as of right now the only one.... I'm not going anywhere, may take breaks now and again but I always come back. ✊

o.O Is DCMT all but disbanded then, or do you mean you're the only member who's still active in the community?

@mexican_420 not disbanded I'm the only active. And it was only ever really thunder duck and I, and that being said he is offline no internet where he is. He will be back I'm sure. Either way I'm going nowhere like I said. ✌

Gonna try to get a steam going tonight guys,
I'm gonna probably be working on tires tonight. Which is a preemptive thing I'm doing for my current and next bouncer. Tires are interco tsl sx super swampers. Which I'm doing two versions of one being the cut goforth version by Scotty goforth.

Whew. I noticed we hadn't seen or heard from Ducky in a while...

I will be live here in a few minutes. Gonna test the stream......😬

For anyone who missed it last night here's the link to the stream. Gonna work on the stream quality hoping the next one won't be so choppy. Thanks everyone!

Youtube Video

I'll probably be trying another steam tonight everyone, gonna remake the tires I did last night but doing the cut goforth version.