Experience kinetic, gritty, and immersive combat on a modern battlefield!

Evolving the original Insurgency formula, Insurgency: Sandstorm comes enhanced and expanded. Built in Unreal Engine 4 with upgraded graphics, it takes the series into a new era!

Coming to PC and, for the first time, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; Insurgency: Sandstorm brings extended gameplay possibilities, improved immersion, as well as new co-op and versus objective-based game modes. All this while retaining the hardcore tactical action that made Insurgency the worldwide phenomenon it is today.

Youtube Video

Experience kinetic, gritty, and immersive combat on a modern battlefield that strikes a balance between action and simulation gameplay. Both you and your enemies can die in as few as one or two shots; there is no health bar, kill feed, crosshair, or regenerating health.

Teams must move with speed and fluidity as they weave through dense urban environments, capturing and destroying vital enemy objectives.

0_1520529750424_Insurgency_Sandstorm-Screenshot-07 NEW_LOGO.jpg

Each weapon has unique ballistic calculations that take into account bullet drop, travel time, and penetration power. Bullets are tracked realistically in each magazine container, and magazines do not automatically merge together.

Choose to drop magazines for faster reloads in dangerous situations, carefully open doors to keep quiet, or bash them down with a shoulder charge. Returning players will experience new features like fire support mechanics, drivable light vehicles, character customization, weapon customization, and competitive matchmaking.

Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming out later this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned for more information.

0_1520529862549_Insurgency_Sandstorm-Screenshot-08 NEW_LOGO.jpg

0_1520529881932_Insurgency_Sandstorm-Screenshot-09 NEW_LOGO.jpg

0_1520529888020_Insurgency_Sandstorm-Screenshot-10 NEW_LOGO.jpg

0_1520529893210_Insurgency_Sandstorm-Screenshot-11 NEW_LOGO.jpg

0_1520529741758_Insurgency_Sandstorm-Screenshot-06 NEW_LOGO.jpg

last edited by Netheos

I am really looking forward to this. It sounds and looks promising. Something original, true hardcore competitive FPS with matchmaking. I'm in!

I'm like and excited little school girl hahaha! I can't wait for this man

Let's gooooooooooooooooooo HYPE

This looks godly. Finally a replacement for BF1 for me.

@iinnex At least until Battlefield 5 releases. 😬 Trailer dropping any minute now.

why is there no more updates its been a while atleast keep talking About the topic

@xxke0nxddkxx said in Experience kinetic, gritty, and immersive combat on a modern battlefield!:

why is there no more updates its been a while atleast keep talking About the topic

The team is busy implementing the numerous feedback gathering in the Closed Alpha. We'll have a lot of nice announcements in a few weeks, around E3 😉

@moyomo said in Experience kinetic, gritty, and immersive combat on a modern battlefield!:

damn nice ^^

Insurgency Sandstorm is a game that describes the battle in the Middle East as a FPS game in story mode. It can play Co-op with an uncertain release date, but will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms.

wow!!!! 👌 👌 👌

last edited by Netheos

@netheos alright looking forward for the game is prob gonna be a big game ill make sure to share this game

@netheos

@netheos said in Experience kinetic, gritty, and immersive combat on a modern battlefield!:

@xxke0nxddkxx said in Experience kinetic, gritty, and immersive combat on a modern battlefield!:

The team is busy implementing the numerous feedback gathering in the Closed Alpha. We'll have a lot of nice announcements in a few weeks, around E3 😉

I can't wait for more details. Being a PS4 owner I have been waiting for a real hardcore title to come out on console. .....it's been far too long since we've had anything close to this.

I am not alone and I've been telling as many people as I can about any details I come across.

I will admit I was sad to learn you folks had to drop the campaign but I'm still hopeful that you'll revisit it in the future. Glad to know there will still be a co-op aspect to the multiplayer though.

I wish you success and I hope HC games like yours will finally show that there is indeed a fanbase for this genre on console as well (not just PC). I'm an old PC gamer myself but switched over to console with the PS3. ....but my love for milsim / hardcore games never waned.