Bright ideas, feature suggestions

Im starting this topic respecting the idea of the think thank megathread link text on the oovee forum made by Sadist_Cain. 0_1523225694259_F077KLJFIG8OG1B.LARGE.jpg

Here's a bright idea...at least release new maps on consoles regularly! How hard is that? Guys are creating new maps everyday like hotcakes! Geez! I can't play the game anymore because I've played everything! I can deal with the trucks for now. They're great. But just give us new maps to explore!

After playing quite a while, I came to the conclusion that the game lacks a wide variety of different camera options. On the hood, bumper, front wheel, rear wheel, body side, etc. Because you can do it, or give necessary tools to the modders themselves, so they did it.Watch this video, you see, because it looks cool and atmospheric!

Youtube Video – [07:08..]

(Russian)
Поиграв достаточно большое время, я пришел к выводу, что в игре не хватает большого разнообразия различных вариантов камер. На капоте, на бампере, у переднего колеса, у заднего колеса, со стороны кузова и т.д. Ведь можно это все сделать, либо дайте необходимые инструменты мододелам, чтобы они сделали это.Посмотрите это видео, согласитесь, ведь круто выглядит и атмосферно!