I am new to the modding scene and I have come across an error

The error I am getting when i go and load my map is "unable to load {MAP} file is either broken/missing or is an old version" but I made it with the current stuff. I also noticed in the editor i am getting " Info,Mesh| Welded vertices 388 --> 368" "Info,Overlay| Conflicting Overlay" < with this one I fixed by deleting the overlays.

@joridiculous Both Are up to date with steam, i went ahead and verified both the game and editor and deleted the appdata to see if a refresh of that would work. I think its on the map side not the game side.

Hi, do you use custom objects? For my maps, I was forced to manually install the meshes, classes and textures of these objects (spun rock and nix) in the same files of my map and I have no more problems.

@niccan69 So manually adding the rocks files was the solution, Thank you for your help, without your comment I wouldnt have figured it out. Thanks and Love.

The Buildings,walls,fences,poles, logs i placed in the editor are not showing up in game

There is supposed to be a building here and a lamppost along with a fuel station and toilet https://imgur.com/a/vFoTM

last edited by ArchitectWilliam

@architectwilliam if you included the class xmls for the stock assets they won't render in-game only custom object files need included.

@drgonzo1489 The only custom models that i have included on the map are the custom Rocks made by Nix and Spun

@architectwilliam are there any other classes>>models>>.xmls other than the custom rocks?

@ArchitectWilliam
This happened to me with 2 maps as well. Rubi is supposed to have a light over to of the sign on the back wall of the garage, and it shows in the editor but not in-game. Some goes for a house_broken model I had in FlyingBlind ...

@mexican_420 yeah, none of the stock models are loading when loading it in game

Hi there,

For clarification, there's an issue loading rocks in the editor right now, or is it a larger issue than that?

@iyagovos I have resolved all the issues, I only have questions now

• How do I add more than one Materials without it being weird with the first one

• How would I go at making custom models such as Signage (IK I can Google this Easily)

Custom Models can be made using a 3D Modelling program such as Blender and 3DS Max.

I have put a tutorial on spintires.nl if you need help.

@digital-x Thank you so much will definitely be looking at that. ❤
☺