[HELP] Converted Mod suspension not working!

I'm trying to convert a spintires mod into Mudrunner because no one has made this truck yet, I put it through the editor and got everything all set. The truck shows up in game, but the suspension does not work whatsoever. The truck just drops to the ground and flips out. I have gone through the XML file multiple times and still have not been able to fix this.. Any ideas?

Here's some pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/0kn1gm2

Works for me.
0_1525046576236_20180429165538_1.jpg

The only times I've run into the issue you're experiencing is when the meshes haven't been converted. The editor doesn't take care of that for you. You need to use a separate tool for it. Sometimes I forget to do that. And that's what happens when I do.

@mudhappy Would you be willing to send me the zip of your working mod? Or what program do I need? I've spent like 8 hours trying to play around to fix it, and I went through the process on the conversion video(yours) posted here.

Edit: I just went through all of your steps again with fresh mod files, and I still have the same suspension issues.

Edit 2: I used SpintiresMod to convert the meshes aswell.

last edited by avorocks

Try verifying the integrity of the files for the editor. I was having problems converting mods with it earlier today and that fixed it for me. Even though it said the all files were fine. And it supposedly didn't replace any of them. Whatever. Somehow it fixed it anyway. Thankfully.

last edited by MudHappy

oh hey that's my 4runner 🙂
if i ever get finished with updating the nissan pathfinder for mudrunner, that'll be the next project, i promise 😃

@hydrowasul said in [HELP] Converted Mod suspension not working!:

oh hey that's my 4runner 🙂
if i ever get finished with updating the nissan pathfinder for mudrunner, that'll be the next project, i promise 😃

As in you originally made it for ST, or you own a real-world 4-Runner?

@mexican_420 as in i made the original mod for spintires