Mac OS X - Spintires MudRunner Mods - Ported Paul The Tall

I'm running Mac OS X Sierra with A ported Game From Paul The tall (I bought Spintires Mudrunner directly from steam so I have a legit version of the game) but paul the tall has some sort of software to help it work in a Mac OS X environment.) Somehow I got directed to that site on the Internet and it seems to be working fine when I play I just would like to be able to Add mods to it but I have no idea how to go about doing so on Mac OS X??? Not sure how everything is working whether it is by way of crossover or some other way with the porting (virtualization of Windows or whatever)? Is there a better way to run spintires mudrunner? Also I'd like to play with my nephew this Friday when he comes And just wanted to know if there's any Glitches or things I need to be aware of when I do play with him from a Windows PC to to Mac OS X environment? Worst comes to worse I can get one of my small PC’s/laptop to use in order to play with him. Thanks in advance for whatever help that can be provided.

have you figured a way to install mods on macOS? i play mud runner on mac but id like to install mods from websites

Same here! I'm also running it via Porting Kit. Okay, when nothing from the Windows Steam except for the Library loads, what I did is I subscribed to the mods using the same account I have MudRunner installed, to start Steam (macOS version), and manage (subscribe, un-subscribe) all my workshop mods there. Next time starting Windows Steam via the MudRunner wrapper in Online Mode, it will install all subscribed mods. Hope this helps! 🙂