• 8x8's Suggestions •

@8x8 thought so but i didn't see drive c and eve thing else after that? do you right click on porting kit and click show package contents?

@jvanegas1 said in • 8x8's Suggestions •:

@8x8 thought so but i didn't see drive c and eve thing else after that? do you right click on porting kit and click show package contents?

No. Once the Windows Steam is installed by installing the Spintires: MudRunner wrapper, you right-click show package contents on Spintires.app, and then...

@8x8 cool thanks i found it. have you downloaded vehicles and do you put them in the same folder?

@8x8 cool thanks i found it. have you downloaded vehicles and do you put them in the same folder?

Yeah, yet I have only tried the Peterbilt 281 'Duel' from spintires.nl. It even features it's 50s Fruehauf tanker, and looks really awesome!!

last edited by 8x8

@8x8 said in • 8x8's Suggestions •:

Yeah, yet I have only tried the Peterbilt 281 'Duel' from spintires.nl. It even features it's 50s Fruehauf tanker, and looks really awesome!!

Ooooo awesome a 50's Fruehauf trailer, I may have to invest in a gaming pc so I can join ya guys. Im happy with the vanilla game, but if mudrunner usa doesnt have a deuce, I will have to get the pc version

@8x8 looks like your ideas made it lol a game late but made it they did

@kingnightshadow said in • 8x8's Suggestions •:

@8x8 looks like your ideas made it lol a game late but made it they did

True! Thanks for your post! ☺