Ideas to improve the game experience

@zakrass
@kourtjestr
It could, but it also could mess it up, when disbalanced. Honestly, improving current offroad simulator by technical features makes more sense to me, than starting new stuff like this...

I like spintires though it is not very perfect now, so I would like to make the following suggestions, hope to be able to achieve. If the game engine does not support, it can only regret

Will there be any later?
0. First-person perspective

1. You can get off to tie the winch
  2. The rearview mirror can see the image
    3.LED taillights. Like ETS2, FS17
  3. Crane better work
  4. You can pull stones, sand, and other goods, it is best to have a road, paving the task.
  5. Police car burst lights, like GTA

Temporarily think so much

while it may seem a bit out of place and not sure how it would get pulled off, i think it would be nice to maybe have some game modes like 1nsane had back in the day. Gate Finder, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Demo Derby, etc... but would the community want more game mode options though?

@cement-road said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

LED taillights? Did you not see what vehicles that are in the game? They came way before the LED was anywhere near a car lamp, man

@MrDanielGerber said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

LED taillights? Did you not see what vehicles that are in the game? They came way before the LED was anywhere near a car lamp, man

Agreed. Let's not go wrecking vintage trucks with modern stuff that shouldn't be there. I mean, why not put hydraulics on the UAZ so it bounces in parking lots? Maybe a giant speaker system on the roof rack? Yeah, no.

@kourtjestr said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

Agreed. Let's not go wrecking vintage trucks with modern stuff that shouldn't be there. I mean, why not put hydraulics on the UAZ so it bounces in parking lots? Maybe a giant speaker system on the roof rack? Yeah, no.

I want my S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-like anomalies spreaded in forests around! That'll bring more game mod oportunities like "Artifact hunt" and "Last truck running" 🤣
joke mode off

You guys got jokes.... Lol. it seems like there is a small crowd who want ST to go in some weird direction. I say we focus on making the game better instead of adding niche weird shit. lol

@RoughRider I think you're wrong. We just want to entertain yourself until some oficial news will be revealed...
Or at least I hope so...

@Sodoma said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

@kourtjestr said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

I want my S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-like anomalies spreaded in forests around! That'll bring more game mod oportunities like "Artifact hunt" and "Last truck running" 🤣
joke mode off

Adding LED lights did not destroy the old truck, but can better support the display of the lights, such as square lights, rather than now with a circular spot display.If you do not like the old truck has LED lights, at least mod Add LED lights this function. There are options to the night to move quickly, slow down the daytime

I have some fast ideas on me.

I think that it would be great to have winch mechanics like in Farming Simulator 2017
It looks cool!

Youtube Video

Also! Loading up logs looks awesome in Farming Simulator. To be honest I am amazed by game engine mechanics and physics in FS17 in terms of loading logs.

Youtube Video

It is just impressive that player loads logs and they are counted as 1 log so player decides how much logs he want to have also deciding how heavy he would get. If that would be in Mudrunner it would be mind blowing! 🙂
BTW. Also that load securing looks cool too! It adapts to how many logs are loaded!

In Spintires all you need to do is load 3 logs and rest is magically spawned by one click and because of that there is exploit in Spintires.
Player don't need to go into advanced options and click "fill" because player can drive those 3 logs and fill trailer before objective spot. Truck is way lighter that way! Or just load 6 medium logs and drive up to objective and unload 3 logs then fill using that 3 on truck, deliver then load those 3 that was unloaded and repeat. So instead of driving 2 times player can cheat and make 8 points only by one truck and 1 course! I think that it must be changed to eliminate this exploit 😞

If it would be like in FS17 then for example each long log would count as 7 points, medium as 4 points and short as 1 point. Point pool would be bigger than just 8 or 16 points on map objective.
It is just example of scoring but it would make more sense if it would be currency so all logs sizes would have their own price maybe by weight.
That way game also would be not like puzzle game but would use economy and then we would buy stuff like better tires and better attachments, trailers etc. 🙂 For now they are just there! Player always will pick best gear but with economy aspect introduced to the game player would have to make sacrifice and for example take cheaper tires and load less logs. Or if he is good and love risk he would load more logs and with heavy load he would score more money and he could then take better stuff for his vehicle.
That way player would decide how overall heavy his vehicle load would be. Imagine map with poor bridge that would not hold very heavy loaded vehicles and would just break! That heart pumping experience! Just imagine! 🙂
The player could then decide to load long logs and be very heavy but he would need to take longer route! While if someone would be afraid that he would not make it he then would take smaller load and go through that bridge with more easy route and would just took it more times. Much more possibilities! 😃

Also mixing of log sizes would be possible this way. On long trailer, it would be also possible to load medium and short logs. Load stability would be also very important this way because if player would load carriage trailer flimsy then it could be heavier on one side and he would get into trouble if he would drive on tilted terrain 🙂

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

someone else has mentioned this already i think, but it would be nice to be able to select how much repair and fuel a vehicle will get. so one vehicle is not taking all the repair/fuel points and you can use the repair/fuel points across multiple vehicles. example: 2 trucks with more than 200 damage each or completely damaged, but you only have 200 repair points. with the original game you would only be able to repair one truck and have to get more repair points to fix the second truck. would be nice to be able to give 100 points to each truck.

@lyagovos Spam post above this one. Can't flag.

What about takeing damage, when you keep your engine RPM in "red zone"? Such thing can kill engine quite soon so it will be nice to have, same as diff-lock damage when abusing.
BTW, highest possible RPM doesn't mean highest possible performance...

Having the ability to choose between whether the front, back or both diffs are turned on would be sweet 🙂

@CoSm1c-gAm3r I agee with you man, but I do not know if the game engine would support something like this. This game engine gives me the impression that is very physics oriented and powerfull, but also, very poor in performance.

The one main thing that i would really care about is the Modded Maps the all have different classes and etc.. is that can the make it like all the FS (Farming Simulator) Games where they load each map from it individual .ZIP file so we don't haft to replace so many files so much and might make it where we would haft to replace the files again to play another map.

last edited by DeNyed_Access

@DeathCore said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

@CoSm1c-gAm3r I agee with you man, but I do not know if the game engine would support something like this. This game engine gives me the impression that is very physics oriented and powerfull, but also, very poor in performance.

Did you see some pics or vid where player loaded logs filling whole trailer? It is possible. I did not test it by myself yet.... WEIRD 😃 I will soon! 🙂

@DeNyed_Access said in Ideas to improve the game experience:

The one main thing that i would really care about is the Modded Maps the all have different classes and etc.. is that can the make it like all the FS (Farming Simulator) Games where they load each map from it individual .ZIP file so we don't haft to replace so many files so much and might make it where we would haft to replace the files again to play another map.

I tried some maps and I also noticed that custom map dont use separate folder. It is very annoying. Lets hope it will be changed in Mudrunner.

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r