Please remove glowing trucks

100% agree, please remove or give us the option to remove.

I never liked glowing truck in the night time. That has to go, during the night, there should be pitch black and just your vehicle lights. Glowing plants and flowers R ok but should have an option control that.

@Gabe_3.0 said in Please remove glowing trucks:

I never liked glowing truck in the night time. That has to go, during the night, there should be pitch black and just your vehicle lights. Glowing plants and flowers R ok but should have an option control that.

It would be cool to see the light balance at night fixed. In the original, you were basically always better off to leave the headlights off and just drive in the dark. You could see better at night that way. It would be great to see truly dark, and you can only see what your lights show you. Then you have to balance the risk of getting buried in something you didn't see versus waiting out the night or something.

Totally agree with the truck glow.
Hopefully there is now someone in the dev team who is more experience with multiplayer coding. If i remember correctly, Pavel did not have much past experience before Spintires.

About rendering the other players vehicles in full, i think this was more a performance issue rather than networking issue. Personally i would settle seeing the mp vehicles in less detail and not fully animated than the current solution. ESPECIALLY for detached trailers and empty trucks.

*And would be sweet to be able to refuel from detached trailers and driverless trucks (your own and from other players) (think of gravity assisted or manual pumping, if someone finds it unrealistic without being connected to a truck with engine running, even though current magical teleportation of fuel is far from realistic as well)

@tox1m Yep. I´m all about that last part. Sometimes, I drive with a full Fuel Trailer to a place where I know I will need it, and I have to keep the truck too. It would be better if I could detach the trailer and use the truck for other purpose and still refuel from the detached trailer.