Need different section of the forums for different languages.

just something to consider, that way there is a place for each language and its not cluttering 1 forum.

Agree, but what we need as well is some moderator that will clean this place a bit. It's already starting to look like that thing on Steam that is called forum. People starting new topics with questins answered several times somwhere else and it's getting worse...

@Sodoma very true, only seen the community managers so far, haven't seen a moderator.

@SKULL0FD3ATH We should be glad even for them, considering ... the past...
But still, I'd like to see somebody doing some maintenance of this place...

Learn English. It should be only one language. Those who dont know it should learn.

@CoSm1c-gAm3r That's kinda a dick head thing to say isn't it? game is made by a Russian, and a bunch of Russians know that, so there are gonna be Russians coming to the forums.

However its a very egoistic way how to say it, its a kinda true. Look at it this way:
When you set up three language version, you will get three comunities. And as I mentioned before, many questions are asked several times and this way, you will get everything three times more. Every single thing will be dicussed at three places separately.
It will slow down sharing of every infos: modding, news, troubleshooting etc.
From this point of view, keeping with one language is better solutions.

Other thing is, that (for example) russian modders may move somwhere else to discuss their troubles and solutions and "english community" will be definitely cut-off from them...

And now, solve it. Fairly and wisely 😃

@Sodoma If this game was made by an american , and the forum was in russian would you go on other sites to ask questions and see the news ?

The russian topic has 1.6k views so I think they should have a section just for them.

@Stellyan Maybe I could be forced to do so, because I can't understand. Basically no posting, barely reading (maybe, using google translator).
And if there will be some alternative, page with fresh (enough) news, in language I can understand...

I am not saying they can't (or shouldn't) have ther own version, only I've said, it has some drawbacks as well and its needed to consider them too.

Well, the russian community of this game has always been on it's own for the most part. and Honestly I'm way too lazy to ever try to learn Cyrillic characters; as for most of us

@SKULL0FD3ATH dicks are those arrogant and lazy ones that didnt want and dont want to LEARN! Instead they expect that someone will do something about them being lazy.

@Sodoma said in Need different section of the forums for different languages.:

When you set up three language version, you will get three communities. And as I mentioned before, many questions are asked several times and this way, you will get everything three times more. Every single thing will be dicussed at three places separately.

That is what I also had on my mind. 3 places where same info is shared or is not shared becasue one group knows about something and other is not aware of it.

First separate place for Russians then who?! My native language is Polish so make separate section for Polish people.
Then Spanish, then French, then Italian then Chech, then Norwegian, then Arabic, then Portuguese, then Hungarian AND THEN?
What other selfish nation will come and demand their separate forum section. Whole community separated into many groups. But making world easier and make only one useable language? NOOOOO because f#$@%^^ patriotism and laziness. Why learn instead demand whole world to adapt to you selfish gene.
I vote for English only forums. Maybe that would make those lazy to go and learn. It is not taking damn years it can take month of learning to learn enough to understand! English don't need to be perfect for others to understand what someone is wanting to say. Many people use poor English but somehow they can be understood. Just sacrifice 1 month to learn instead of being lazy. There are browser dictionaries and translators so making some meaningful post is not that hard even for beginners. All it is needed is will to learn. Imagine room where everybody can speak and room where each corner is occupied by some group. What room is better?!?!?!?!

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

@CoSm1c-gAm3r It's not lazy or arrogant to expect to be able to communicate in your native language.

In many countries kids have class with English language. Why still there is so many young people that don't want to use this very useluf language and be able to communicate with THE WHOLE WORLD?! I cannot understand that. It is awesome to be able to speak with people all around the world and not only to one nation. I cannot imagine not wanting to learn easy language which I can use to talk to most people possible.

@CoSm1c-gAm3r said in Need different section of the forums for different languages.:

@SKULL0FD3ATH dicks are those arrogant and lazy ones that didnt want and dont want to LEARN! Instead they expect that someone will do something about them being lazy.

Thanks to stay respectful. You can read our forum rules HERE.

The main language of the forum will stay English for now for the simple reason that nobody read russian among the community team, meaning we can't moderate posts in cyrillic.

Our russian fans are welcome on the forum, and we're fine with posts in russian as well, but we won't dedicate a section of the forum as long as we don't have the tools to administrate it properly. It might change in the future - we'll start looking trustworthy and motivated community admins for the game soon.

last edited by Netheos

@Netheos Kudos. Exactly the right attitude.

Id say incorporate google translate,

if we just can translate single posts its doable, and its cooler to have a joint conversation,

@Netheos said in Need different section of the forums for different languages.:

@CoSm1c-gAm3r said in Need different section of the forums for different languages.:

Thanks to stay respectful. You can read our forum rules HERE.

The main language of the forum will stay English for now for the simple reason that nobody read russian among the community team, meaning we can't moderate posts in cyrillic.

Our russian fans are welcome on the forum, and we're fine with posts in russian as well, but we won't dedicate a section of the forum as long as we don't have the tools to administrate it properly. It might change in the future - we'll start looking trustworthy and motivated community admins for the game soon.

Alright thanks for telling us, I guess that would explain why that there isn't sections for Russian guys/women, it's just I know the struggle of playing a game made by people that don't speak your language, as a American I played "offroad drive" which was made by a Russian company and I went to the forums to find out it was all in Russian language lol.

@Don_prince said in Need different section of the forums for different languages.:

Id say incorporate google translate,

Google translate is OK with translating single words, but with whole posts... It's often easier to read and understand original text, than translated.

Personally, I'm in charge of the main languages of the Forum's branch! For if I am a fan of Russia, I need a full-fledged branch of the forum in Russian, respectively. Now I only see the English-speaking topics in the forum!