Game wasn't launch!

I enter my serial key and ı press play button but game doesn't work game say this. 0_1531329602683_Screenshot_5.png

Game I think launches Thursday not today. I could be wrong. But you can install, activate, update. But access will come on Thursday. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh my bad. I had to restart Steam for mine to start the install. It was hung up. But seems to be installed now.

Im having same problem and restarted steam about 20 times and even tried to reinstall

Hopefully someone who has a good answer will check in and give you more advise than I can. Hope it all gets sorted out for you.

ı restart but doesn't work

The Closed technical Alpha will open Thursday July 12th 3PM CEST (9AM EDT/ 2PM BST/ 6AM PDT). Read your mail.. so dont panic

last edited by KenSilverback

my only guess atm is because test is not up till 12th. but should still be able to download. did notice "Alpha will open Thursday July 12th 3PM CEST (9AM EDT/ 2PM BST/ 6AM PDT)."

you will can download the game when alpha open read ur email !!

Okay I did notice that it says the Alpha would be open on the 12th but it also says that we should be able to download it after activating the closed alpha right?

yes, I had the same doubt.
I installed about 129mb, but didn't had anything else to install.
maybe full download will be available tomorrow.

@saeed161161 said in Game wasn't launch!:

you will can download the game when alpha open read ur email !!

I read the mail more than three times for the exact same reason.
There is no information about when we can download the game. Best thing we get is: "The Closed technical Alpha will open Thursday July 12th 3PM CEST"
I bet you are right, but still there is no reason to be cocky, especially when you are wrong about the mail.

I saw this on my Twitter feed this morning:

If you were lucky enough to get into the Closed Technical Alpha for Insurgency: Sandstorm please be aware there is no preloading on #Steam the download will become available when the CTA launches. Please see the email you revived for details and ensure you are aware of the NDA 👍

I think it's clear that it will be become available to download when the CTA starts tomorrow.

@fabriciotoys Yeah saying the exact same for me maybe the download will be tomorrow