Please Allow Us To Disable The Transparent Fuel Tanks.

Hello! I am new to this forum and I would have questions and comments to write for official developers.

• I hope the game does not want to become the center of interest for money in the "single player" and in the "multiplayer". In other video games, money is hard to get in for a player and players work days to get money. There are even video games companies that make a special effort to make deals to have more profits in the business. I hope that you will keep the same aspect of the original game because I love to wander around and pay nothing (except to repair the truck to the garage automatically and put gasoline).

• If I support Spintires basically, it's mainly because I encourage a game that shows no interest for money and not to make us work hard every day.

• I have a laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 740M graphics card. You said that the minimum configurations of the game might change as you move closer to the final version. I hope the game will work with good power even with graphics that are high.

• For the gearbox, can you tell me if it will be more sophisticated than that of the original game? I hope that I will still be able to get out of the mud or water in manual transmission. I saw in the demonstration video that the gearbox is not bad and it may have added a check mark for the transmission that contains the "1+".

• The game will make how much storage space in total in final version? Do you have numbers in mind?

• Also adjust the rocks. In the original game, the tires slid down the rocks when I was on any side. I have already climbed a coast in an all terrain vehicle and it did not slip on the rocks.

• Will there be more options for developers such as changing the weight of their modified vehicle, modifying the suspension of the vehicle, etc.

• Could you include on the Steam Workshop of the new set of objects that the modders could take and download to integrate them into their future vehicles. You know the objects you could create and display in the Steam Workshop so that everyone can have, for example, the right choice of tires, free vehicle accessories without having to download things on the internet or create one each time they create a new vehicle like the Rush game but without paying.

• It will be for when the next videos of "Spintires: Mudrunner" before its release? I would like you to present the characteristics of your new game and perhaps even the differences between the original game and the new one because the demonstration of the game passed too fast and said no more.

Yeah, I have difficulties in English because I live in Quebec and I use Google Translate. x)

last edited by robinro09

@Netheos said in Please Allow Us To Disable The Transparent Fuel Tanks.:

The devs are now aware that an option to turn off fluid transparency would be more than welcome - thanks for your feedback!

They added it to their to do list - it's likely to arrive in an update!

Your devs have it the wrong way around. Turning it 'on' is what should be optional, it should be off by default.

For sure agree with that. Default should be off with user determined hotkey or menu setting. However I think as this is something that will need to be implemented by the mod maker, a very very high percentage of mod trucks wont have any issues with it as they just wont bother implementing it. Just the base trucks supplied by the original game.

Guys, can I add something here. Is it possible to give some sound feedback from the fuel tanks? You know the typical sound you hear from liquid that moves inside a tank or tanker?

@Gabe_3.0

The fuel would only slosh when the truck was moving. Unless we suddenly have electric trucks, how are you figuring you'd hear the liquid sloshing when the truck was growling along over muddy roads??

Cool feature but if button toggled and not forced all the time.

I'm a big Spintires fan and I can't wait for the Mudrunner. I have already preordered this game, but now I've watched gamescon preview of the game and I did't liked the transparent tanks and engine at all. I was hoping that it is only for those presentations, but when I read this topic I can't believe it. It is so unrealistic. I don't want to see through tanks and through hood of the truck. I can't think of a reason why whould anyone want that in a simulation game.

So please appeal to devs as this is no.1 priority to fix this. If it is not possible to include option to turn off transparency to the final game without patch, please make it to the day one patch even on consloes. I realy want to play it on Xbox and I'm hoping that I will not have to wait severl months till this patch will arrive. If I could not switch this transparation off it's super unreal and unplayable for me. I think I'm not olny one who feels it this way..

Than you very much for considering this.

@Netheos said in Please Allow Us To Disable The Transparent Fuel Tanks.:

The devs are now aware that an option to turn off fluid transparency would be more than welcome - thanks for your feedback!

They added it to their to do list - it's likely to arrive in an update!

Thankyou!!

I also want to disable that feature.

Thanks to all

please give us a toggle on/off for xray.

Don't forget, that each cistern mounted or towed has to have inside barriers. I believe, it is good form of tutorial to see in real time that cistern has even his own physics implemented, which is in my eyes absolute awesome.

A button for toggeling the x-ray vision on and off would be great.

@michal-bečár said in Please Allow Us To Disable The Transparent Fuel Tanks.:

Don't forget, that each cistern mounted or towed has to have inside barriers. I believe, it is good form of tutorial to see in real time that cistern has even his own physics implemented, which is in my eyes absolute awesome.

The cisterns don't have their own physics. The liquid sloshing is a visual representation only. It has absolutely no impact on center of gravity or anything.

YT video, please switch to 7:30. You probably watched it.

"Even the fuel at the back of the truck is simulated"

For me it's interesting, because i think that fuel has some own physics. But i have no evidence other than this to prove it. Anyway, in future they may add some, or may not. It would be excellent.