st/mr Mod 1.7.7 (1.7.8)

is anyone having a problem with 1.7.7 and the editor??
_i'm using the 64bit option. sometimes it's a DLL issue, and others just a general error.
i have reinstalled both w/ no positive results.
_the game works well through the mod___Rufus

last edited by rufus

I had a DLL issue before. tbb something. I put the 64bit tbb into the main folder. I can load up using the mod fine. I'd try a proper fresh install, folders and all when it asks for them to be located.

hi digital, just checked and 1.7.8 came out today.. just DL it gonna try now
__thank you for the help. i'll post if any issues. Rufus

1.7.8 really? Maybe the website I'm downloading from is behind then? I only see 1.7.7. Speaking of, where is the best place to download the most updated version without all the popups/adds?

EDIT; I HAD TO UNINSTALL THE OLDER VER OF THE ST/MR MOD, WHEN I REINSTALLED IT(1.7.8) IT ASKED IF FOR THE 64BIT VER OF THE EDITOR, SAID YES, AND NOW IT WORKS FINE..

i goto the russian site ST:Mods,
-it seems that all the russian/eastern european mods drop here a fews day before the more common US sites/workshop post them.. eventually most of the mods make it over but i've found quite a few that have not .
-Plus, I've never encountered any problems. [and I ignore all the pop up warnings. ( i know really dumb). but i have nothing to take, so come and get it.].
so it seems safe enough.__ Rufus

last edited by rufus

@picsoul Its been out since 23rd (at least)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9VdU/EQTWdCAge

Changes in version 1.7.8:

• Support for large addresses for shaders, now objects on large maps should not be lost.
last edited by joridiculous