PC and Console forum sections.

With Mud Runner not being for PC anymore and console versions on the way. i think it would be a good idea to give a forum section or at least sub sections for them. while the game may be very similar on all platforms, they will have their differences. so to keep things easier and less confusing i feel it would be a good idea to get these multi-platform sections going. mainly i am speaking from personal experience from other forums with games on multiple platforms only to find out after a long conversation with someone we were actually talking about 2 different platforms which only hindered the problems trying to be solved and/or fixed. not to mention the amount of arguments started because of this kind of confusion.

This is a good idea, it bugs me when stuff isn't in its own category, but that just may be my OCD lol

@8up-local said in PC and Console forum sections.:

while the game may be very similar on all platforms, they will have their differences.

Will they, though?

Separate support forums makes sense, at least.

@lombra true, a sub sections for support would be more precise to what i am saying, but yes i would imagine there will be some differences between the consoles themselves besides the differences with the PC version.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion! We'll create a support forum at the release of the game, with sub-categories for each platforms.

But in term of content, consoles and PC versions are the exact same. No reason to split the community for general discussions.

@netheos Well, there will probably be alot of confusion about mods and stuff only PC will have. Be ready for that one.

Also got my vote for PC specific subforums. There are things like mouse control and UI details that don't apply to consoles but make a big difference to PC players.

@netheos said in PC and Console forum sections.:

Hi, thanks for the suggestion! We'll create a support forum at the release of the game, with sub-categories for each platforms.

But in term of content, consoles and PC versions are the exact same. No reason to split the community for general discussions.

right, sub sections for support is what i meant and should have said. nice to know the game is going to the same on all platforms. sometimes games lose or gain certain aspects from being on different systems.