MudRunner American Wilds Info and Screenshots !(Update)

Spintires: MudRunner – American Wilds is the ultimate version of the indie hit Spintires: MudRunner, including all DLC already released, as well as the upcoming American Wilds expansion that will push your gameplay
experience even further! Put yourself in the driver’s seat and take powerful all-terrain vehicles across extreme landscapes with incredible physics with only a map and compass as guides.

American Wilds comes with highly-requested additions, including 2 new sandbox maps inspired by the rough lands of Montana and North Dakota, new challenges to take on,
and most importantly, nine of most iconic US vehicles from household brands like Western Star, Hummer, Freightliner, GM, Ford and Chevrolet.

In the Spintires: MudRunner – American Wilds Edition, drive more than 30 powerful all-terrain vehicles, and equip them with 60 add-ons to suit your mission!
Complete your objectives and deliveries across 10 unique sandbox maps and 11 challenge maps set in the untamed landscapes of Siberia and for the first time in MudRunner, Northern USA.

Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers, and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.
With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer.
On PC, download mods created by the passionate community for truck-loads of content and an ever-evolving MudRunner experience.

The American Wilds expansion will release this October on consoles and PC. New comers will be able to purchase the stand-alone edition Spintires: MudRunner – American Wilds that includes the full game and all the DLCs already available (including the American Wilds expansion).
New to American Wilds
• 9 vehicles
• 2 sandbox maps
• 2 challenge maps

Prices : MudRunner + All DLC's

PlayStation 4 - 39,99 €
XBOX ONE - 39,99 €
Switch - 39,99 €
PC - 29.95 €

0_1534525484687_mudrunner_-_american_wilds_edition-44941642-xtra3.jpg
0_1534525503573_mudrunner_-_american_wilds_edition-44941642-xtra4.jpg
0_1534525520316_mudrunner_-_american_wilds_edition-44941642-xtra2.jpg
0_1534746871646_81EaAsSIGFL.SL1500.jpg

Source

last edited by TheDeestroyer

(If it's not fake)

So again, carrying logs, this time American logs. I wonder what are these highly requestet additions?? I do not see any graphics improvements, even the driver is same 😛 9 vehicles are more than I expected, but is any of them a tracked one? Bulldozer?

@Iyagovos Iyare you able to shed any light on this whether it's TRUE or if it is close

@knight25 It can't be fake ar at least is very close , but I doubt we will see any tracked vehicles soon , although Pavel said some time ago that he will add them.

They should add a new driver. This driver looks too Russian, especially his hat, though he also resembles Paul Ryan. Weird.

@TheDeestroyer Budy, where did U get this from???

I hope to see more dirt trials and a little less mud on american wilds

These don't really look like screenshots. More like concept art.

So USA DLC price is ~ 3.6 euro?

That freightliner looks like it's stuck already, haha, but if that thing is in there it sort of opens the door for mercedes and i can hope there's a unimog...

But alas, american wilds is the wrong theme for that... Maybe i should ride poor @Iyagovos to bring me one for mudrunner euro!

last edited by grubdumpling

@thedeestroyer said in MudRunner American Wilds Info and Screenshots !:

@knight25 It can't be fake ar at least is very close , but I doubt we will see any tracked vehicles soon , although Pavel said some time ago that he will add them.

When Pavel said that he add tracked vehicles? You have proof for that?

From the wording I think the "highly requested additions" are the ones listed in the same sentence. I would've thought tracked vehicles to be mentioned if they were included, but we'll see.

CDON is a legit site in general. I doubt this is fake. The price could be a placeholder, but it includes the base game so it seems perfectly reasonable.

@lombra said in MudRunner American Wilds Info and Screenshots !:

From the wording I think the "highly requested additions" are the ones listed in the same sentence.

Yeah , new maps, new trucks and new challenges , nothing big. Maybe 50% chances for side mirrors and 1% for tracked vehicles.

Comment from Steam:
***=NSFW content***

click to show

You say that in 2017 he confirmed tracks. In 2014, he spoke about adding weather conditions, snow. Draw conclusions yourself 😕

as i said before, there has been not really much done in the actual development of spintires or mudrunner.
all that has changed in coding since spintires are the trailer cables, slight changes in the graphics effects and menu/UI (new font etc.) and the removal of wheelsets.

everything else that has been added to the game is just content, anyone can make that. maps can be made in the editor and they (and all the vehicles) can be added to the game without having to change anything about the game's code itself.
so far all i can see in american wilds is the exact same, vehicles, maps, a slightly different .lua script for daytime maybe with a little bluer sky and more saturation/slightly less fog. that's all no real development, that's just content. i hope we get at least a few new ground textures/rocks/trees (although they too all can be added by anyone).

what about some actual work on the game itself? stuff like
64 bit conversion
dx11/12 support
new vehicle types (tracked vehicles etc.)
actual working gauges for interiors (and not the current "workaround" with the UI texture)
a real skybox (with clouds etc.)
weather effects and different environments like snow (+ wipers for interior camera)
working mirrors
different loads
different game modes/objectives
adding wheelsets back in and making them work correctly
better mud effects (i.e. the ugly mud chunks/bricks that stick onto the wheels)
and many more things, i'm sure you can think of some

the game itself is kinda stuck in 2007 or something, i'm sure it could be way better with some actual development and coding...

I won't pay for this unless it's heavily supplemented by actual game development. I'm not asking for things like weather or tracked vehicles (I've already given up expecting bigger features like these), just a continual improvement of the game and bug fixes, with more clarity in the changes log and overall much better communication. I'm not knocking Focus or the mods here but there seems to be a big chasm between developer and publisher.

I seriously doubt that's gonna happen unfortunately, the cash cow will be milked until the udders are dry and chapped. I will wait for the change log and initial reaction but I predict sometime during sep/oct my in-game username will mysteriously change to CODEX. I feel like I've paid enough twice over tbh 😞

Along with Western Star, Hummer and Chevrolet it seems that also GM and Ford is coming to American Wilds edition according to swedish sales sites:

"This is Spintires: MudRunner – American Wilds Edition, the ultimate version of the indie hit Spintires: MudRunner.

Put yourself in the driver’s seat and take incredible all-terrain vehicles across extreme landscapes with incredible physics with only a map and compass as guides.

This Expansion comes with highly-requested additions, including 2 new sandbox maps inspired by the rough lands of Montana, North Dakota and Minnesota, new challenges to take on, and most importantly, nine of most iconic US trucks from household brands like GM and Ford.

In the Spintires: MudRunner – American Wilds Edition, drive 33 powerful all-terrain vehicles, and equip them with 60 add-ons to suit your mission! Complete your objectives and deliveries across 10 unique sandbox maps and 11 challenge maps set in the untamed landscapes of Siberia and Northern USA.

Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers, and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine. With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer. On PC, download mods created by the passionate community for truck-loads of content and an ever-evolving Spintires: MudRunner – American Wilds experience.
New to American Wilds
• 9 vehicles
• 2 sandbox maps
• 2 challenge maps"

https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/289719-Spintires-MudRunner-American-Wilds-Edition?ref=Prisjakt

And it seems that American Wilds Edition will be on Switch in november which means the Mudrunner Switch version will be released before or at the same time:

https://cdon.se/spel/mudrunner-american-wilds-edition-44941644?ds_rl=1247131&ds_rl=1247140&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-8ij5r_43AIVA9iyCh0fJg-hEAQYAiABEgLY0PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COLehuDA-NwCFYXdmgodVswAfg#fo_c=1753&fo_k=e67c268cdc7340722286b79ce123ee51&fo_s=gplase

0_1534660774461_spintires_mudrunner_american_wilds_edition (1).jpg

Those news are made up
OR
it's sad that you are able to bring news FROM the internet TO the official forum...

last edited by Sodoma